Search results for query: *

1. Good Stuff

WTB Long putter

​What do you have? I'm looking for something at least 45" long.
  2. Good Stuff

Video game help.

I'm looking to pick up something for my 12 year old daughter but know nothing about video games. I see craigslist is loaded with used units but wanted to know what those of you who know about this stuff would recomend?
  3. Good Stuff

What's Your Spin Rate?

Let's hear what your spin rate is for your 7 iron. Please state what club head/shaft combo your using.
  4. Good Stuff

DIY Iron Reshaft?

I've never done it but want to and wonder if I should even try? My cf16's have a bore of .370 and I don't know if or how I could possibly use a shaft with .350 diameter. I also see terms like tapered tip that I don't understand. Never mind. I just saw the Sticky above about this.
  5. Good Stuff

CF16 Shaft selecrtion?

I recently purchased my cf16's with Recoil 760 F3 shafts. I was not fitted for this shaft nor have I played with the clubs since i've received them. This morning I went to Golf Galaxy and hit the same club/shaft combo as well as other shafts on the launch moniter. What I saw was the 760's combo...
  6. Good Stuff

FS Cleveland CBX

58* with 9* of bounce and graphite shaft. Standard length and grip. $85.00 plus shipping.
  7. Good Stuff

CPO ?

I recieved my cf16 irons rated Very Good Condition today and i'm dissapointed. Every one has a cut/gash on the back of the head as if they have been put in a vise and damaged. For those that have ordered "very good" before, is this normal condition?
  8. Good Stuff

Recoil 660 vs 760

I have made a CPO purchase of some CF16 with Recoil 660. I admit I don't know enough about shafts to make the right decission. I have hit the 460 and 760 Recoil and love the lighter feel. I have found since I've ordered the clubs that the 760 has replaced the 660. I continue to read the 760 is...
  9. Good Stuff

Folding Stand Bag?

JB posted a few pictures of a bag that would compact itself when picked up to carry but open when placed on the ground. I can't find the company or any info on it. I need some help.
  10. Good Stuff

Ruling?

My playing partner made a practice swing with his wedge and hit his ball. He went and got the ball and replaced it where he hit it. He played the hole out and took a 1 stroke penalty. Is that correct?
  11. Good Stuff

Adams Ladies Blue?

I purchased the P-6 with 5 and 4 hybrid for my Daughter and wife and now need to get them a driver. Anyone have the matching driver in this set and have any input about it?
  12. Good Stuff

WTB HZRDUS T800 Driver shaft

​I'm looking for a 55g Stiff.
  13. Good Stuff

FS COBRA King Forged Tec

These are in in great shape. A couple of them have small scuff marks on the badges. Standard lie,loft and grips. SOLD
  14. Good Stuff

R.I.P Chuck Berry

​Chuck Berry has passed away.
  15. Good Stuff

EBAY Seller Problem

I purchased a set of clubs and asked the seller to provide a tracking number for shipping. The seller says he has sent it twice to my email( I never gave him my email and don't know how he could have gotten it) and I haven't received anything. He says they have shipped. I ask him what email he...
  16. Good Stuff

WTB Cobra Forged Tec Gap Wedge

I'm looking for one with a Stiff KBS C-Taper Lite shaft.
  17. Good Stuff

Stitch Headcovers

I found these at a pretty good deal so I'm going to give them a try. I really like what I see so far.
Back