Search results for query: *

1. rozo22

McDonald's Chicken Sandwich

I looked for a thread and couldn't find one to this, so starting one. I tried their new McDonald's chicken sandwich last night and I think it could be the best thing on their menu. I have to say I was surprised by it as I had a very low expectation based on their previous chicken sandwiches...
  2. rozo22

THP VAN?

The Club Champion live stream made me wonder what happened to the THP Van? I think 2017 was the last year. Was it purchased for someone's secret car collection? In the Smithsonian? Inquiring minds want to know!
  3. rozo22

Swing thoughts

Thought I’d share my swing that I submitted from the Bridgestone v-fit. Any thoughts, comments, suggestions?
  4. rozo22

Fantasy Golf Problems

Apologies if I missed the note on this, but is there problem withe fantasy golf page? Went to pick my team and there is no players list. Tried multiple times. Anyone else having this problem? Thanks.
  5. rozo22

One and Done Contests

Does anyone play One and Done pick 'em contests? What platform do you use?
  6. rozo22

Replace any club in your bag

If you could replace any club in your bag with another, what would you pick and why? I want to say my 3-wood, but realizing it's just me having the issues with it not the club, so I am going to say Driver. Currently play the original M2 and while I like it I know there is now more forgiving...
  7. rozo22

Limited flight golf balls at range

I stopped a range nearby my house yesterday and they have limited flight golf balls. While I liked getting the swings in, it was hard to gauge how well I was hitting them. They had distance markers out there, but seems like it would through you off since the club it would take to get there...
  8. rozo22

Ceremonial Tee Shot Balls

Kind of a random question, but does anyone know what happens to the balls used during the ceremonial tee shots? For some reason this piqued my interest as it nears because with all of the info that is out on the Masters I've never heard. How cool would it be to have the last shot of Arnie's at...
  9. rozo22

Hitting into a net practice recommendations

I received a hitting Rukket hitting net for father's day this year because he my wife noticed how little have been able to get out and play/practice. I purchased a 4x5 hitting mat to pair with it. Hitting into it the last few nights has been nice, but having some problems telling good shots vs...
  10. rozo22

WTB Taylormade M2 2016 10.5 Driver Head

Looking to buy an 2016 M2 10.5 driver head. Anything out there?
  11. rozo22

Maxfli SoftFli Matte Golf Balls

Looking through the Dick's Golf-a-thon mailer, I noticed that they have the Maxfli Softfli Matte balls on sale 3 for $30. I like the matte colors, but haven't bought any since I am not sure that I'd want to play with them all the time. 3 for $30 seems like a pretty good deal and from what I...
  12. rozo22

Ping G400 vs. Callaway Rogue 3W

On my way home this evening I stopped at the local golf store and decided to demo a couple 3W since I am in market. I picked the Rogue and G400. Full disclosure, I went into this totally cold, wrong shoes, dress shirt and no glove. Without really being able to measure distance, just going to...
  13. rozo22

Could Golf Ball sponsor logos become a thing?

The Taco Bell Truvis seems to have set the internet on fire this evening, which got me thinking. Could sponsor logos begin to make an appearance on players balls? It's been a part of corporate outings forever and the new Truvis just put a new spin on it. I love the Truvis and I love the Taco...
  14. rozo22

How to maximize your golf budget?

Golf can be an expensive sport, both the equipment and the rounds/practice can cost quite a bit of money. Most of us are on a budget, so what do you do to maximize your budget? Pre-owned balls/clubs, Golf Now or similar, limit rounds practice, coupons, trade, older models? What's your best to...
  15. rozo22

What is your favorite fantasy golf format?

With daily fantasy and on-line website leagues, what is your favorite method of adding a little bit more (ahem) interest to watching golf? One and done, weekly pick 'em, roster teams, etc? I've been in a one and done league that runs from the masters to the pga for the past 10 or so years and I...
  16. rozo22

What 2018 Golf Tournament are you going to?

Many of us on here visit tournaments each year so wanted to see what tourney's folks already have plans to visit? Currently, I am planning on attending the Ally Challenge in Grand Blanc, MI the former home of the Buick Open. It's a Champions Event, but will be good to have tournament golf back...
  17. rozo22

Bad Golf Shot Name

Played 18 today and much like the rest of the year I putted awful. If my name was based on the worst part of my game it would be 3-putt Jones. What would your name be based on the worst part of your game? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. rozo22

Cold weather golf balls?

Think I may be able to get out and play this weekend in MI (high 40’s). Any thoughts on a ball that performs better in the cold (softer?) or does it not really matter? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. rozo22

Champions Tour Ally Challenge

As Grayson Murray pontificates on twitter who cares about the Champions Tour, I have to say I couldn't be more excited to have a pro golf tourney (regular stop) back in Michigan. With some of the bigger names that have won at Warwick Hills like Couples and Daly already committing to come back...
  20. rozo22

New clubs in off season?

For those in the cold weather states, do you buy new clubs during the winter or tend to test and then wait to buy in the spring. I can see benefits of both testing and getting use to before the season, however it will only be range and mats so may want to wait until spring. Just wondering.
Back