Search results for query: *

1. Staples

Encompass Golf Cart Enclosures

A buddy of mine has been working on a golf cart enclosure for a while now and recently got it finished. This is more for cart owners or courses to install on their fleet, but it truly is top notch. I know some of you have carts, so I just wanted to give you a little glimpse. He'll have it down...
  2. Staples

FS: Callaway RAZR Fit 3w, Ping i20 Hybrid

RAZR Fit 15*: - Shafted with an authentic Diamana Kai'li 70g Stiff. This shaft came out of my RAZR Hawk driver and was professionally prepped/tipped for the 3w. - ND MC Grip, +1 wrap - Includes tool and head cover - Crown is in excellent condition and only shows typical sole wear - SOLD Ping...
  3. Staples

FSOT: Callaway RAZR Fit 9.5* Tour AD Di 7s

Time to get rid of the RAZR that has been sitting in my basement for 3 months now. I ordered this straight from Callaway back in April. I gamed it for one round and hit it a few times on the range. I had a PUP installed, so the crown is mint. The club is in excellent shape and just shows normal...
  4. Staples

FS: Miyazaki Kusala White 56S

I'm going to unload my Kusala White... - 56 Stiff - Fitted with R11 Tip - Plays at 45.5" in an R11s - No1 Grip, +1 wrap - Shaft was used for roughly 2 months - Bought from an authorized retailer and is 100% authentic - I'll cover shipping in Con US - $200 shipped obo
  5. Staples

FS: 9.5* RAZR Hawk Tour Head

9.5* RAZR Hawk Tour Head - Gamed for roughly 4 months - Pop Up Protector used, so no sky marks - Was bought off of the Tour Fit Van, so no serial number - I have original receipt to verify authenticity - Includes head cover - PayPal in Con US only - Shipping on me via USPS Priority - $150 obo
  6. Staples

FS: TaylorMade R9 5w, Stiff

R9 5w 19* -Motore 70 Shaft -Stiff Flex -GPND MC Grip, still has a little life left -Includes Headcover I gamed this for a season and loved it. There are some small dummy marks. I put a pop up protector on it, obviously a little too late, and when I took it off the other day there was some glue...
  7. Staples

WTB: G20 Driver

Hey Guys, Looking for a G20 in good shape with the TFC 169 Tour shaft in Stiff. Loft can be 9.5 or 10.5 Just PM me if anyone has one they are trying to ditch. Thanks!
  8. Staples

FS: Adams Fast10 ~ Diamana Kai'li Stiff

I have an Adams Fast10 experiment that I no longer need. Club is in excellent shape and has a legit Kai'li...not a "made for". - 60g Kai'li in Stiff flex - Plays at 45" - Golf Pride red/black DDR grip - You will see some faint scratches near the top of the driver face. This was from a rock...
  9. Staples

FS: Vokey SM4 Wedges

I've had these for a little over a month and gamed them for roughly 4 rounds. - 56*/11* ~ M Grind - 60*/10* ~ M Grind - Both are Std Loft/Length/Lie in Black Nickel finish. - $80 each shipped (US) or $150 for the pair. I'm open to offers as well.
  10. Staples

FS: Miyazaki C. Kua, Aldila Proto VS

Miyazaki C. Kua 43S - 44.25" from end of grip to end of tip (played at 45.5" in my R11) - Stiff flex: Code 8722 - Fitted with R9 tip, was used on an R11 - Iomic Sticky grip - I gamed this from March until July. Shaft is in excellent shape, but the grip is a little dirty. - $Make Offer - Con US...
  11. Staples

Concerns Regarding Local Course

Hi THP I have been a member for 4 years now at my local course. The first 3 years, I bought a $300 "mini membership" that got me 30% off each round. This year, after talking with the owner, I went with an all inclusive package for $1500 that was good 7 days/week after 12pm. The full membership...
  12. Staples

WTB: R9 3w & 910H 19*

Hey Guys, I'm looking for a TaylorMade R9 15* in good shape. Flex doesn't matter since I'm swapping shafts. I'm also looking for a good Titleist 910H 19* with the Diamana Kai'Li in Stiff flex. Thanks, Ryan
  13. Staples

FS: RAZR Hawk 10.5*

FS: - RAZR Hawk ~ Neutral - RH - 460cc Head - 10.5* - Project X Tour 6.0 Stiff - White Black Widow Grip - Headcover **I did put some minor dummy marks on the crown. I couldn't get them to show up in the picture, but they are there. They aren't really bad, but are noticeable. - $225 OBO...
  14. Staples

FS: TayorMade R9 TP 5-PW, Mizuno MP-T11, Vokey

For Sale: R9 TP irons: - Project X 6.0 - 5-PW - New Decade Multi-Compund - Standard L/L/L I bought these last summer on eBay (they had <10 rounds) and only gamed them for roughly one month. I have taken them out several times since, but just don't like them as much as I thought I would...
  15. Staples

Hole of The Day: Video Edition

I played a few holes tonight and had the idea of filming each shot on one of them. This could be a dumb idea, but if anyone is interested in doing the same it could be posted here. Here are the vids from the par 5 2nd at my local course. I found it funny how I forgot what I was actually shooting...
  16. Staples

Driver Issues

Hi Andy I have been playing golf for almost 4 years now and have always had issues with my driver. Some days it's on, while some days it's terrible. My miss had always been a hook until earlier this season. I started either hitting a small fade or a big slice. My normal shot shape up until that...
  17. Staples

VA/MD/PA/NC Golf

Any THP'ers want to meet up one weekend and play some golf? I am in northern-ish VA and would drive a few hours either way (north/south) if some members wanted to meet and play some golf. I enjoy playing golf with my buddies, but want to meet some of the members of the site I spend a lot of time...
  18. Staples

Favorite Childhood Movies

I was bored riding home from FL the other day so I started thinking about my childhood and the movies I used to watch. I seriously used to watch The Goonies at least once a week when I was a kid. I don't remember how many VHS tapes I went through, but I remember 2 for sure. I could recite the...
  19. Staples

New Taylormade Ghost Putter's (2011)

Does anyone know when the new ghost putter line will hit stores here in America? I see more and more showing up on ebay. I know they recently were released in Japan and it looks like they finally put some weight ports in for the guys who like heavier putters. I REALLY want the DA-12 or TM-110.
  20. Staples

Where to Golf in Orlando?

I will be in Orlando the week of the PGA show and we need some input on courses to play. It will be 3 of us playing. Hcaps range from PGA prof to 10. We plan to play monday/tuesday all day and wednesday afternoon. Anybody have any suggestions? Thanks guys:act-up:
Back