Search results for query: *

1. AJVCG

SEEKING: Callaway Alpha 816 Double Black Diamond 3 Wood Head!

Have many cool things to trade for it, just name your price :)
  2. AJVCG

Arnold Palmer's INSANE Memorabilia Collection

What's up THPers? Wanted to share a piece of content that I think most (actually, all) of you will really enjoy. Last Monday, Hashtag Chad and I had the opportunity to tour Arnold Palmer's historic office, workshop and warehouse in Latrobe, Pa., which is just about 45 minutes away from Oakmont...
  3. AJVCG

THP SeeMore Putter Cover

Hey yo, I found this baby in one of my draws. Would anyone like it? First person who responds (that they want it) gets it. Must live in US too... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. AJVCG

Limited Jailbird Headcover

First person to post a pic of themselves with their Odyssey Jailbird putter will get this super dope bootleg Jailbird Headcover! (Mail only to US though.) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. AJVCG

Roger Cleveland

Nothing to see here...just The legend Roger Cleveland signing a Cog Hill flag for my man @hickerad! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. AJVCG

THP Putter Covers

What's up all, We were doing some spring, er, fall cleaning and came across these three gem putter covers and was wondering if anyone was interested? Let me know and I'll mail em out tomorrow... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. AJVCG

TEASER ALERT: Sneak Peek at Custom Grand Daddy Gear For THPers

Attention Grand Daddy participants ---- Christmas is not December 25th this year. No, indeed it will be celebrated on Monday, Dec. 8 in Carlsbad, Calif.! Callaway and the Zoo Crew are beyond stoked for this year's Grand Daddy (mostly to dominate you guys). But in any event, our gameplan...
Back