Search results for query: *

1. detpoacher

Myrtle beach golf recommendations

Heading down for masters and want to stop there on way home for a couple days of golf and advice of coures or places to stay would be great.Thanks
  2. detpoacher

Lost my Wife

Will how do I put this today I lost my soul mate today we where together 40 years and I wouldn't take back any of it, the good and the bad she was special to a lot of people and I was blessed to call her mine. Some day I'll see her again she gave me so many things in my life my girls who I would...
  3. detpoacher

WTB- Iron set for son in law

My son in law is just taking up the game looking for a cheap set anyone got any.Right handed stiff Thanks
  4. detpoacher

Wife having Bone Marrow Transplant

My wife has to have a Bone marrow transplant and my daughter has set up a site to try to help with some of the costs.Any help would be greatly appreciated .Sorry to post this on this forum but my daughter is really trying to help us and ask me to.So thanks to all from my wife and me from the...
  5. detpoacher

Wife needs bone marrow transplant

My wife has been diagnosed with MDS the same one Robin Roberts has from Good Moring America,I was just wandering if anyone here has gone threw with a transplant and how bad is it. Thanks for any info.........
  6. detpoacher

Going to Masters practice round any tips???

Going to Masters practice round any tips? Going on monday staying in greenville Sc about a hour away.That the closest I could find at a good rate.Any advice would be great.
  7. detpoacher

Any get a nexus 4 phone yet??

Been thinking about getting one has anyone got one and if so what are your thoughts?
  8. detpoacher

FS: Bettinardi BB5 340G 34" putter new

FS: Bettinardi BB5 340G 34" putter new only hit a few balls on carpet. Asking 210.00 shipped
  9. detpoacher

Epon Irons

All I can say is, Wow best and softest feeling irons I have ever felt!!!
  10. detpoacher

George Spirit Roundy 1 what's it worth

A friend of mine wants me to sell a George Spirits Putter for him. Its a Roundy 1 proto type 1/250 anyone know where I can find out what it is worth. Thanks
  11. detpoacher

Anyone try a Axis 1 putter??

I like the look of them, anyone try one?
  12. detpoacher

Win a Dozen golf balls and Help with a contest for my daughter

If anyone could vote for Stephanie, my niece and my daughters are in a contest to win a free photographer for her wedding. You do have to log in but you will not get slammed with spam. Thanks for everyone's help. EVERYONE who vote's put hackers paradise in the memo after you vote and I will...
  13. detpoacher

Need help with a contest my daughters are in.

If anyone could vote for Stephanie, my niece and my daughters are in a contest to win a free photographer for her wedding. You do have to log in but you will not get slammed with spam. Thanks for everyone's help http://acptrophybride.com/2011/02/stephanie-tornow/
  14. detpoacher

Commerce Mi is here.............

Nice site, also playing the yellow balls from Srixon really like them but my partner's not so much.
Back