Search results for query: *

1. T

For Sale Scotty Cameron Select Fastback 2 33” mint!

Looking to unload my Scotty Fastback 2. It’s the stock 33” model with stock 20g weights. Putter is well taken care of and in absolute mint condition. Comes with unused stock headcover and stock Matador grip. All specs standard. Not looking for trades at this time. Asking $290 shipped CONUS...
  2. T

For Sale Cobra Speedzone Xtreme 10.5 stiff Tour Length Matte Black

So my Speedzone Xtreme experiment has finally come to an end. Just wasn’t as consistent or as long as my G400. Very forgiving but just couldn’t control it worth a lick. Only played for 3 rounds and 3 range sessions. In mint condition. This is the matte black/white color way ordered in the...
  3. T

Looks like I’m moving to Roanoke...

Just have some red tape to go through, but I accepted a position and looks like my wife and I are headed to Roanoke, VA. Neither of us are exactly completely new to the area as my wife grew up in the Shenandoah Valley(her brother lives in Roanoke now) and I went to school in Lynchburg...albeit...
  4. T

Lamkin Sinkfit Deep-V?

So I’ve been kind of hinting around for a new putter grip. What I’ve been wanting is something with a pistol kick on the top hand, a little on the larger to midsize size range and in the 70-85g weight range(lighter would be ok too as it’s fairly easy to add weight at the butt to regain the...
  5. T

WTB: Scotty Cameron Select Fastback 2 33"

Looking for a Scotty Fastback 2 in the stock (as in not cut down) 33" length with the 20g weights. I'm in NJ, let me know what ya got! found one, close this up
  6. T

FS: Cobra King F8 Hybrid 22° Stock Stiff, Ping Cadence TR Heavy 34"

2 items up for sale. Only trades would be for a Titleist SM6 or SM7 tour chrome 50F(12° bounce) or 54F(14° bounce) or Titleist 818H1 21° with tensei blue or evenflow blue stiff. PM with any questions. 1. Cobra King F8 Hybrid 22° in nardo grey with stock stiff shaft and stock Arccos grip. Like...
Back