Search results for query: *

1. Big SoIL

Is This a Hole In One?

I would be another one that would cry, because I probably wouldn’t count it either. It would be a fantastic story and I suppose it could be counted...but with an asterisk.
  2. Big SoIL

CONTEST Win the Trip of a Lifetime with Callaway Golf

Good luck y’all! Someone’s life is about to change!
  3. Big SoIL

Installing grips - why is it so difficult?

Grip solvent is definitely your friend. If you think you’re using too much you might be using just enough. Haha! Usually you can even get a .580 grip on a .600 shaft with enough solvent pretty easily.
  4. Big SoIL

ANNOUNCEMENT Live Chat with Jason Finley from Callaway Golf

I can’t wait for this! Hopefully I’ll be available for the live portion, if not I’ll definitely be watching it later. Finley is the man!
  5. Big SoIL

Putting Mentality

I guess if I had to choose line or pace, I’d go with line every time. For instance when I have a lag putt and I leave it 2-3’ short but right on line or go by the hole by 2-3’ and just burn the edge I would consider both decent putts. On the flip side when I send one out to the left or right by...
  6. Big SoIL

Is Covid-19 affecting your planned Golf Purchases?

I wasn’t really planning on purchasing anything because I’m really happy with my current bag. But there always seems to be a surprise driver purchase at some point...which I’m not ruling out.
  7. Big SoIL

Usernames and Avatar: Explain Yours

I’m not sure if the world is ready for the pinslayer, but it might be what the world needs. 🤣
  8. Big SoIL

My first time breaking par!!

That’s awesome man! Huge congrats!!!
  9. Big SoIL

Corona Virus/COVID19: Local Impact

State mandated closures of schools and many businesses here, but no reported cases within a 100+ mile radius of me. So for now... But while keeping safe social distances from people. LOL!
  10. Big SoIL

Playing Copperhead in Tournament Conditions

Pictures just don’t do that elevation change justice...
  11. Big SoIL

Pondering a Putter: State Your Case THP

@KEV what model of SeeMore did you pick up in Myrtle Beach? Whatever it is, it sounds like it might work in this situation. Similar issues...
  12. Big SoIL

Is this #18? It’s much much more intimidating in person if it is. That’s hole has razor sharp teeth!
  13. Big SoIL

Resort Course vs Local Hotel and Golf?

I personally prefer a resort. Not much better than staying on site with a group of friends and just enjoying the golf being played and time spent with your fellow travelers.
  14. Big SoIL

Had a blast playing there a couple years ago, can’t imagine what it would be like the day after the tournament should have been played. Looking forward to some pics Jim!
  15. Big SoIL

Easy Hole That Eats Your Lunch

I’ve got a short par 4 at my home course that plays around 280. It’s a blind dog leg right with a little pot bunker at the front and patches of native grass surrounding the green with just a small opening coming into the green from the fairway. It’s a pretty big risk going at the green because...
  16. Big SoIL

CONTEST Win the Trip of a Lifetime with Callaway Golf

I’d drink in every moment, just basking in Grandaddy goodness.
  17. Big SoIL

Cake vs Pie?

Pie for me and it’s not even close. So many fantastic flavors for pretty much any occasion or time of the year.
  18. Big SoIL

PGA Tour cancels all events through the Valero

That kinda sucks, at least the Masters isn’t cancelled YET. At this point they were kind of on an island continuing their season.
  19. Big SoIL

EXPERIENCE Win a Free Trip, Club Fitting and More with UST Mamiya

Good luck y’all! ShaftUp is an amazing event, I highly recommend signing up. It’s a game changer!
  20. Big SoIL

Club Builders: Favorite Epoxy?

I prefer high strength, mostly because it’s easier to work with and you don’t have to rush your build. If I’m just doing one club tour set isn’t bad, but for an iron set it’s hard to do in one batch for me.
Back