Search results for query: *

1. ZachStreetBoyz

Ping Tour Gorged Wedges: My experience

So as a Christmas Gift to myself I went to a local school of golf to get an outdoor wedge fitting. Over a year ago, I fell in love with a set of Ping s55 irons. As a forged only player for my entire life, our love story was a rocky one, but today I wouldn't game another iron. With strong...
  2. ZachStreetBoyz

Emergency kept me away, but I'm back

Spent the holidays in the hospital with my dad. Not fun. Luckily he's ok and it was during some non-golfing weather, otherwise, it would have been real unfortunate! Glad to be back (here) and back on the course. On a serious note, your kidney's are a serious component to you health, and half of...
  3. ZachStreetBoyz

WTB: Ping i25 3 wood shafts

Looking for stiff fairway shafts for an i25.
  4. ZachStreetBoyz

Bonobos Pants

Anyone have any experience with Bonobos pants? Picked up a pair today for the incoming cold weather. The comfort is awesome in the dressing room! Will report back after a round of golf in them.
  5. ZachStreetBoyz

First time getting fitted

Next Tuesday (11/25) I'll be attending my first ever fitting at Club Champion. I've been kind of obsessed with the idea of getting fitted since a visit to Modern Golf last summer. The idea of trying (almost) every option on the market is really awesome, but I have no idea what to expect. I...
  6. ZachStreetBoyz

ZachStreet's Back Alright

Hello. I'm ZachStreetBoyz. I'm from Texas. I play a lot of golf. I haven't participated on a golf forum in awhile (been trying out the dating game) and figured I would head back to familiar territory. I am definitely a club ho, but even I have standards! I've played a lot of junior and...
Back