Search results for query: *

1. greg19

First swing at the range?

I usually grab my 7i and start there. Nice middle of the bag club length then I alternate between longer and shorter clubs before finishing with driver.
  2. greg19

4 Hybrid or 4 Iron?

I have much more confidence in hitting my 4 iron consistently so I use that.
  3. greg19

Could You Go Side Saddle?

I swear I am a much better putter 1 handed. Body almost facing the hole and putter in my dominate hand. Basically a motion of like rolling a ball to the cup only striking it with my putter. So much better distance control! As others have said, you face the target in most sports so why not...
  4. greg19

What is Your Next Golf Goal?

Working on making sure my 19 year old doesnt beat me in a match! He's recently rediscovered his love for the game after a 5 year layoff and it's coming back to him quickly! He out drives me but I still make up strokes on him around the greens. It's only a matter of time though!
  5. greg19

Putters that pick up the ball

I'm not lazy, I just bend over and pick my ball up. Totally understandable if you have some sort of physical issue that prevents you from doing so.
  6. greg19

The Tucked in Shirt

Fat guy vote for untucked as long as it's not a shirt that hangs to the knees.
  7. greg19

Battle to the Death

I'd go with Maximus. Leonidas is trained to with his army (as was Maximus) but once in the Gladiator games he was facing multiple opponents and creatures at the same time.
  8. greg19

Beverage cart taking change?

This is the answer right here. I generally give the $20 (or whatever)and tell the cart girl what to give me for change. No confusion or awkward questions to ask that way.
  9. greg19

New England Members

I've been playing a lot at Milton Hoosic in Canton this year since i'm working up there now. Beautiful 9 hole course built in 1891 and designed by Willie Park Jr. It's definitely a "family" club with a pool and tennis courts. It's not a long or tricky course but the greens are fast and hilly...
  10. greg19

Yay or Nay: Deviled Eggs

I say nay
  11. greg19

Tour Event 2022 US Open Contest and Thread Sponsored by Srixon Golf.

I'll take DeChambeau for the win and the X7 for the driver. Thanks!
  12. greg19

Fess up. Would you call this a GIR if you are sitting 3 on a par 5?

If it's not a GIR then its not a GIR. It's as simple as that.
  13. greg19

Ongoing bag battle, but you're about to leave on a golf trip.

If i'm going away and paying good money to golf I bring what I know I can hit and am confortable with or it would just be a trip full of regrets and wasted money.
  14. greg19

How long do you usually go between your rounds of golf?

Once the weather gets nice i try and play at least twice per week (9 holes). Should be more since I work at a course in addition to my full time job but it just doesn't happen
  15. greg19

Data Analysis, Interpretation, and Discussion

Call me crazy but I don't think I need all this data andstats to tell me that if i chip it closer and hole more putts I will score lower. I can always be around the green in 2 shots (on par 4's). It's the next 2 that determine how low I score. I can chew up 400 yards in 2 shots and easily...
  16. greg19

I can have all the numbers and equipment but at the end of the day I still need to swing the club
  17. greg19

Kevin NA Resigns From PGA Tour

Good for him. Everyone should be free to make their own choices.
  18. greg19

I'm not a data guy and wouldn't spend the time crunching numbers or smashing ball after ball on a launch monitor to find best shaft, launch angle, or spin rates. I'd rather watch grass grow or sit in the hot baking sun at the beach bored out of my mind.
  19. greg19

White Pants?

I might go with white shorts but white pants wouldn't work for me. I rarely wear pants period...even during the winter and when it snows.
  20. greg19

What’s for lunch?

8 pieces of rotisserie chicken from Star Market. 8 pieces for $8...you can't beat that for a meal already cooked for you!
Back