Search results for query: *

1. The Papa

Who was your last THP opponent?

Having just recently come from an unofficial THP event (SoCal vs. NorCal) in which competition was involved, I've been thinking about my last opponent ASN21 and how I could have played better and won my match. It makes me wonder if anyone else remembers their last THP opponent and if they care...
  2. The Papa

How do you like it?

Ice cream that is. I know there is an existing ice cream thread about flavors but I thought this may be different enough to stand alone. With so many different forms and types of ice cream tell us... How do you like it? Hard or soft? Plain or mixed with a fruit, candy bar, syrup or topping...
  3. The Papa

HELP... Plantar fasciitis

Any one ever deal with this? Friday morning I woke up and my first step out of bed felt like I strained my ankle through the night but went away fairly quickly. Saturday morning same thing but lasted a bit longer. Sunday morning the first hour was a mild limp then it went away. This morning the...
  4. The Papa

Kinda surprised...

I went to our local golf pro shop today in hopes of testing some Apex CF 16's with Recoil 780es. They had the Apex's but not the shaft I wanted. They only had f3 in 660 or something for UST but had a Fujikara something. I didn't pay too much attention because I honestly just wasn't interested in...
  5. The Papa

What dumb stuff do you do?

I often realize that I do dumb stuff during a golf game that costs me strokes. By dumb I mean things that you know are wrong before your shot but you just go ahead and make the shot anyway. Here are a few of the things I'm talking about... I will rush a putt without having a good line or...
  6. The Papa

WTB or WTTF Red THP Towel

Hi everyone! I'm looking to purchase or trade for a red THP towel. I have for trade a lightly used yellow THP towel. Let me know if you have one. Thanks! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  7. The Papa

2015 THP Hats - Now Available

My youngest granddaughter steals my hat and tells me to take a picture and send it to all my golfer friends. So here it is...
  8. The Papa

I miss playing golf with ________?

Just thinking today about how much I miss playing golf with my Dad. He passed away about 8 years ago. He's the one that got me and my brother started in golf. First you know he's let us drive the cart, eventually we could putt on the green, then maybe hit a tee shot or fairway shot every now and...
  9. The Papa

Funny golf quotes

I really got a good laugh out of these! #3 caught me off guard and I LOL'd Enjoy... Here is a collection of 20 golf quotes – “Mistakes are part of the game. It’s how well you recover from them, that’s the mark of a great player.” – Alice Cooper “The most important shot in golf is the next...
  10. The Papa

What priorities do you have right now?

Just thinking about all that I should be doing right now and got me to wondering about everyone else. What should you be doing? I am coordinating a fish fry for the men of our church that's being held this Saturday. I need to put together an itenerary, gather tables and study for a devotional...
  11. The Papa

Hello from "Bake"ersfield, CA!

Hi everyone! What a great forum you guys have here. I'm just returning to golf after about a 18 year "lay-off" from golf. I'm finding there is so much more available than when I played long ago. I found you because I was searching for golf clubs and you "hackers" seem like you know what's up...
Back