Search results for query: *

1. Elmave

Curb Your Enthusiasm Finale

Just watched the finale. I thought it was great and such a good final season. Definitely going to miss this show .
  2. Elmave

Golf Daddy. Divot Daddy Pro

Total impulse buy today. Saw it at Golf Galaxy. My miss with irons tends to be hitting it fat. This looked good. Gave it a quick try and got immediate feedback. Going out but later i will use it in the family room ( no ball ) and really work with it. Initial impression this might be a good...
  3. Elmave

Golf Cart Policy

Just curious as to your clubs or course you play regularly policy regarding operation of a Golf Cart by minors in particular 16 and under. Was having a discussion about this and wondered what the general consensus is.
  4. Elmave

The Basketball Tournament 2023

On ESPN 2 right now going into 4th quarter if you have never seen it tune in and watch the Elam ending love this Tournament. Million Dollar winner take all Tournament. UB alum won it last year.
  5. Elmave

Punk , New Wave , SKA , LIVE

Thought this might be a nice addition @Hibs . And who better to lead it off.
  6. Elmave

Cognizant Founders Cup playoff

Playoff about to start now on Golf Channel. Love extra LPGA Sunday night golf
  7. Elmave

Brandel Chamblee book on the golf swing.

I know he is a controversial figure as regards his comments in the media but i think his book on the golf swing is pretty good and i go back to it from time to time and pick some helpful tips and thoughts.
  8. Elmave

Best Cheesecake

I think the absolute best cheesecake is at Juniors in NYC. My wife always orders one for my Birthday. Where is the best cheesecake ?
  9. Elmave

Tiger Woods Ex Girlfriend

Just saw this.
  10. Elmave

Growing the Game

Im hearing all this talk and players and others saying they want to grow the game. It made me think what actually does that. What grows the game. Easy to say but how do those who say they want to grow the game actually do that. I think Tiger grew the game just by being Tiger and getting people...
  11. Elmave

2022 Acquisitions that have made a difference in your game

I have started to hit the ball as well as I have as I have work hard on my game. Recently I have had some of my best 9 and 18 hole rounds and have been more consistent which makes a big difference obviously.. I made some changes, added some clubs and I can't say any one alone is responsible for...
  12. Elmave

RIP Paul Sorvino

Classic scene from Goodfellas.
  13. Elmave

Punk , New Wave , Ska

In light of @Davidhibler acquiring the legendary Johnny Rotten today I think it is time to start another @Davidhibler inspired thread. And what better song to start this thread with , right David. It had to be. Look forward to see the songs and groups posted in this thread. I added New Wave...
  14. Elmave

Punk Band Covers

This thread was inspired by a recent post by @Davidhibler which i 100% agree with and this is really his thread i just got it going. I quickly put some songs together to start a playlist. Im guessing im not the only one who agrees with David so what covers would you add to the playlist ?
  15. Elmave

The Basketball Tournament 2022

The Basketball Tournament is back this year. Basically alumni from different schools come together in a winner take all Million Dollar Tournament. It was and i assume will be broadcast on ESPN. UB’s team is essentially a combination of players from the Bobby Hurley and then Nate Oats era where...
  16. Elmave

Shoe trees

I have found when i use shoe trees the shoe holds up better and maintains its shape. Early in the year when it is wet and soggy out in particular. Do a lot of people do this i think im the only one in my group who does and i think it helps preserve the shoe.
  17. Elmave

Do you ever purchase a club for specific situations at your home course

I have played at the same Club for years and play the majority of my golf there. Last couple years I have made some decisions/purchases with certain holes and situations in mind. I have found it to work well and will continue to factor that into my thought process when making certain purchases.
  18. Elmave

Real Estate Market

I don't know if this is the case everywhere but the real estate market around here is unreal. Houses are going way over list sometimes in excess of $100,000 to $150,000. Listings are turning into bidding wars but this has become common here
  19. Elmave

Lotte Championship

Watching the Lotte Championship from Hawaii. Ive said it before and ill say it again I really enjoy Primetime LPGA golf.Even better closed my office tomorrow and have an 830 tee time so im watching and enjoying this then playing tomorrow morning. Perfect.
  20. Elmave

Nelly Korda

Friend of mine just forwarded me this. Hope she is ok. Scary stuff.
Back