Search results for query: *

1. made2last

Iron steel shafts in hybrids

I know not that uncommon, but I've never done it. Does anybody have any experience with this setup, good or bad? The reason I ask, I have some nice hybrids that I play but as my game has progressed, I've outgrown my current set up. I'm playing graphite reg flex shafts at a little over 80...
  2. made2last

Canes Football

Who do you think will be the next coach? Seeing as Gruden laughed at the notion, I'm not impressed at the list so far. I say Leach, what say U?
  3. made2last

Caiman Driver

Anybody here familiar with the Caiman driver? If so, can you give me some feedback. Also, has any one used the Death Stick shaft? Thanks all.
  4. made2last

Shaft Help Needed

I have a Taylormade R580 driver head that needs shafting. I'm currently swinging my fairway woods from the tee but miss the driver on the long par 5's. Question: what is a decent/affordable shaft, as I still will be mainly hitting fw from tee. some info first: my tempo is slow to avg., driver...
  5. made2last

Powerbilt Golf Grand Slam Irons

Is anybody familiar with these irons? My buddy just picked up on golf and I saw a good sale for these but have no experience with them. Heard of Powerbilt and know they put out a quality product, but would like some input first before recommending them. Thanks.
  6. made2last

Hello from south 'bama

Hello fellow Hackers. I've been a frequent visitor to this site for the review section, always a good read no matter the item. Been playing golf on and off for 2 years until 2010 when I told myself this would be my new sport, shoulder won't let me play softball anymore. I've really been...
  7. made2last

Still a beginner but getting better

Any ideas as to why someone would be hitting tee shots with a driver (only) on the heel of clubhead? I feel my set up is good but think it might be my swing path. Any suggestions would be good.
Back