Search results for query: *

1. J

What are you paying for a bucket of range balls?

25 tokens for $100 35 balls $4 70 balls $8
  2. J

Choose the Hot Dogs

Chili dog and Classic
  3. J

Your Pace: No Judgement Here

I say sort of fast. Our foursome is usually the first or second group going out. We all use push carts and finish right at three hours.
  4. J

NEWS Win a Free Fitting - Equipment and Fitting Survey

I received an email confirming my fitting next week. No mention of bringing my whole bag, just driver and 6 iron.
  5. J

When was your last eagle?

10/27/22, North Shore Golf course, #4,168 yard par 3, hybrid to front of the green, rolled in the cup. Then again, last Thursday, 9/14/23, another hybrid just short of the green, rolled in for a second hole in one on the same hole.
  6. J

You choose the snacks!

C2A
  7. J

CONTEST Win a Callaway Driver Head

Perfect timing, looking for new driver now. I’m in
  8. J

Which Flavor?

Smokehouse for me
  9. J

Cold Weather - Favorite Base Layer

I prefer the UA cold gear. The compression fit is superior to most other brands.
  10. J

Ask THP: Hamburgers - which topping is a no-go for you?

No ketchup, and definitely no bacon.
  11. J

How old are your clubs?

I’m retired now, and have the time to play as often as I like. Really looking forward to it.
  12. J

How old are your clubs?

I voted 25-35 years. Have not played in about 30 years. I’ve been taking lessons and plan to replace everything in the next 2 weeks.
  13. J

Anyone else view cleaning their clubs as just sort of satisfying/relaxing?

I wipe my clubs down after each round with a damp towel. I clean the grips once a month with soap and water.
  14. J

Keeping the wheels clean?

I use the air hose at the course. When I get home, I wipe it down with a damp towel.
  15. J

Who here walks 18.

I use a push cart and walk every round.
  16. J

Shot Scope App

Just tried again, the app opened. I was able to download my rounds. No clue why the snafu, all is good now.
  17. J

Shot Scope App

I tried to download a couple of rounds to the dashboard yesterday, tried again this morning. The app will not open. Decided to delete the app and reload it. Got a message stating I would lose all data if I continued. Anyone having similar issues? Suppose I will contact support Monday.
  18. J

Do you golf shirt every time?

In warm weather, almost always a polo. Cold weather, a base layer, short or long sleeve tee, and a quarter zip
Back