Search results for query: *

1. J

F.S. Lieca PinMaster Rangefinder

This Pinmaster has only been used once. I just never had the need for it as I just never played courses I did not know like the back of my hand. The Pinmaster II is the current edition. The only differences I can find are that the "2" comes with a yards/meters option and you had to buy the...
  2. J

FS: Ecco World Class GTX Golf Shoes, Brand New

These are the Ecco WC GTX shoes, brand spanking new, never worn. Size is mens 41 which in these translates to 7.5. These are in the white with black combination which is just beautiful. Maybe the nicest golf shoes I have seen. Reduced to $175....using Paypal for payment. Buyer pays shipping...
  3. J

FS: Ecco Biom Golf shoes, Brand new, Never worn

These are not the Hybrids but the real Biom Golf shoe. They have never been worn and are in the white/blue combination. Size is 41 (7-7.5). Reduced to $110, Using Paypal for Payment. Buyer pays shipping. [/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG]
  4. J

FS: Mizuno MP68 5-PW irons

This is a set of Mizuno MP68 irons 5-PW. Perfect for somebody now using other options for 2/3/4 iron but want that wonderful Mizuno feel for his irons. These are shafted in NS PRO 950GH Regular and are 2* flat. That can be modified if buyer chooses. Price drop to $225 plus shipping, using...
  5. J

FS: Mizuno MP58 3-PW irons

These have seen less than ten rounds of play...closer to 5. Set includes 3 through PW plus a 3/21 Hybrid. Shafted in NS Pro 850GH Regular, 2* flat. That can be modified if you choose. Grips are perfect. Price drop to $525 plus shipping using Paypal or local pickup with cash at pickup. Also...
  6. J

For sale, 1996 vintage Callaway Big Bertha Set with Callaway Big Bertha golf bag

Selling a vintage 1996 Callaway Big Bertha complete set....1-9 iron plus PW and SW. Driver, 3, 5, 7 fairway woods plus an additional Big Bertha driver with head covers plus an original Tuttle putter with the head cover. Included is an original Big Bertha black golf bag and the original big...
  7. J

FS: Big Moss 6' x 15' putting mat

This is the biggest mat they make at 6'x 15' with three cups. Only used it for i winter in my basement. They list for $479.00. Price now reduced to $190.00. I have dropped the price to $190.00 but really need a local pickup. Save more money and save shipping cost if you can manage a local...
  8. J

"Dropping in" to the downswing

I have recently discovered that "dropping in" to my downswing helps me make better contact generating more power out of my drives, and more distance and spin out of my iron shots. It seemed to me that this used to be a signature move for a few golfers in the past. Now it seems that more and...
  9. J

Lost a bunch of weight. Big swing changes!

Have lost a good deal of weight this year. Realized that I was not carrying it well. So got back on the trail bike and started pounding out the calories with my Garmin Edge. I did not notice much of a change to my golf swing until I got a good bit of weight off. Now I notice that I am able to...
  10. J

Longer irons play

Saw the thread response to anotherday with regard to the longer irons. I guess we all struggle with them but for different reasons. I think I tend to try to get too aggressive with the swing in the sense that I tend to exaggerate my hip and shoulder turn on occasion. Should the set up get...
  11. J

Poor posture at address, leaning in

Seems that there are a fair number of us struggling right in the middle of the season and I thought I might have something that can help. I had an injury so I really had to cut back on my play for a bit and everything started going wrong. Worse I could not get enough time with the clubs to work...
  12. J

An iron thought needed

Hopefully you guys can give me a swing thought that will help me here. I have been coming back from my tennis elbow injury and finding my swing again. Strangely enough for a guy that was always a better iron player than a driver, I have found my driver more readily than my irons. That said, I...
  13. J

Killer complacency

I don't know if this happens to many of us but it happens to me. As I have said before I have been struggling with tennis elbow this year. It has gotten progressively better and I am about 50% of the way back. Very encouraged by the progress and now able to play a bit more although not as much...
  14. J

Encouraging a solid base for the swing

Andy, I have been struggling with some tennis elbow of late and that has cut into my course and range time. It has been improving however since I have been using exercise and therapy. I would say I am about 50% of the way back now. Anyway my game has really suffered and today I decided I had...
  15. J

Lindeburg shirts in the heat

I have only a few Lindeburg pieces. Those I have I bought on sale to try out. I can't say that I like the trousers as the zipper down the side is a pain in the neck. If you typically have your trousers tailored, even just hemmed the zipper makes that a much more complicated job yet the trousers...
  16. J

Driver head and trajectory

Now that we are in the middle of the season I am getting to feel good about my swing and I really cannot complain about the results. I am 58 so I have to be realistic about things like driving distance. However when I am feeling pretty fluid and limber for a 58 year old I can get it out there...
  17. J

Driving distance variables based on the weather

Wondering if this is common experience for members. We have seen a number of posts about the play it forward initiative and related topics. It is probably a more complicated topic than it would appear on the surface. I went out to play today feeling pretty good about things. My balky elbow...
  18. J

Jumbo Max grips

Has anybody done anything with those Jumbo-Max grips yet. I have not seen them on any clubs yet at least not around here. Has anybody given them a try?
  19. J

The thrower swing vs the dragger swing and Golf Digest

Moderators feel free to move this if you think it should be moved. I had to go to the dentist today and my dental office subscribes to Golf Digest. I know Golf Digest has taken its hits both here and elsewhere and I understand the issues folks have with Golf Digest. However it did something...
  20. J

Completely blinded today. Need some help.

It is sort of ironic that I had started that poll regarding yellow golf balls and their real or perceived benefits as far as visibility is concerned. I ran into a different kind of vision problem on the fairways today that frankly bothered me much more and in some ways scared me to death. If...
Back