Search results for query: *

1. M

Preferring long irons over hybrids

There’s been a huge shift towards hybrids over the last decade. We’ve all heard about and have seen the advantages when it comes to launch and ball flight, so there’s no denying the fact that it’s a great club. As for me, I don’t get along with my hybrid. While I can put a good hit on it off...
  2. M

Don't take what doesn't belong to you. NEVER.

I so f***ing mad, just need to get this of my chest. Don’t know if this is the right place for it, but doing it anyway. I bought some new grips yesterday, and one of my golf buddies was going to put them on my woods and hybrids, as he has all the equipment, and he loves to tinker on all sort...
  3. M

WTB: Odyssey White Ice #5 putter cover

Dear hackers, I'm looking to buy a putter cover, as I recently lost mine. It's for an Odyssey White Ice #5, a midsized mallet. Seller must be willing to send it to The Netherlands. You can put it in an envelope and send it by mail, I'll cover the costs involved. Thanks in advance!
  4. M

Amsterdam, The Netherlands checking in

Good morning all, After reading threads on this forum for months now, I thought it was time to join in on the action. I’m relatively new to the game of golf, as I only started playing about 9 months ago. I have a couple of colleagues who brought me in to the game by inviting me to their...
Back