Search results for query: *

1. B

FootJoy RainGrip golf gloves

Since I don't have time to play golf as much as I like, I bought a pair of FJ RainGrip gloves, in case I played in the wet. They came in handy (pun intended) Sunday. It didn't start raining until the 4th hole, but it was so humid everything was damp, even "dry" towels. The gloves were great...
  2. B

Playing black tees because of "handicap implications". Why?

What does that mean, and why would anyone want to play from tees that are way beyond their skill level. Is a 58 for 9 holes from the black tees, or a 50 from white tees is not going to make a ton of difference for handicap? I have had 2 people I got paired with want to play the back tees. I...
  3. B

The idiots at the FDA

The idiots approved a "new" rescue inhaler, that is breath activated. and by "new" I mean the same drug, same dose. http://www.pharmacytimes.com/product-news/FDA-Approves-New-Rescue-Inhaler?utm_source=Informz&utm_medium=Pharmacy+Times&utm_campaign=PT-Breaking-News-4-1-15 So, a person who can...
  4. B

Basic flexibility exercises

Anyone have a link for basic golf flexibility exercises?
  5. B

Free jacket from Bridgestone came yesterday. . .

Damn nice jacket for "free".
  6. B

Who is/was the most underrated musician in "Rock and Roll"?

In my opinion, John Paul Jones from Led Zeppelin. Everyone talks about how great Bonham, Page, and Plant are, but never mention JPJ.
  7. B

Grip trainer

Hi fellow golfers. Golf season in Western Maryland is over, but I am thinking about putting a mat and net in my basement. I am 46 and have been golfing with my current "weak" grip since I was 16. I wanted to change to a stronger grip in the off season. I have messed with it a little on the...
  8. B

Please allow me to introduce myself

I am broktun, 45 years old, from Cumberland Maryland. My current index is 9.2, which is the lowest it has been in 20 years. I started playing golf when I was 7 or 8. I'd go golfing with my father, and he would throw a ball down where he hit his tee shot and I'd play the hole out. I got a...
Back