Search results for query: *

1. Pokeslice

Pokeslice WITB

I've been meaning to do this for awhile but finally brought the clubs in to clean them, so here it is. GBB Epic SZ 9.0 +1/N Fujikura pro green 72X Taylormade R15 3hl Fujikura speeder 665 S Callaway Apex UT 21 KBS tour v Srixon 945 4-P TT DG S300 Cleveland rtx3 50,54 TT DG wedge...
  2. Pokeslice

Pokeslice's swing project

So I've been wanting to clean my swing up for about a year now, but have put it off due to not wanting to put in the range time needed. This spring though I am committed to putting in the overdue work and getting my swing to where I want it to be. Many of my swing issues have to do with my...
  3. Pokeslice

#THPCallOut JP_CO I'm calling you out! #TheGauntlet preview!

JP, Jester, John, whatever you are going by these days it's game time. JP will be representing #TeamJrod and I will be representing #TeamFinley in #TheGauntlet so this should provide a nice little preview for the event the following weekend (and by preview I mean a Finley victory). Date and...
  4. Pokeslice

I have the shanks please help!

Hi I have been reading the site for a while and really enjoy it. So I finally felt like I was starting to turn a corner in my golf swing over the winter where in the limited rounds I played I had some of the best ball striking i've ever had. But now that spring has rolled around I caught the...
Back