1. Johan185

What Are You Working On?

Rotation golf swing
  2. Johan185

Rapsodo MLM2PRO Personal Launch Monitor

The morning after. Literally. ✌️ ☮️
  3. Johan185

Indeed, your description is what happened. I used the unit one day. Everything was perfect at the start. After 1.5 hours of practice and simulator golf late at night, I shut everything down. I was tired and not paying much attention when I put the device away. I did not see any damage when...
  4. Johan185

On a positive note. Who has enjoyed playing Simulator Augusta National on their Rapsodo MLM 2 Pro? I shot a 84 on the back Nine. As noted elsewhere, The Out of Bound Stakes are too close to the playing area. And the 12th hole is brutal, even with zero wind and soft greens. LOL
  5. Johan185

@JW Smoove I do try to catch those rascals, but at 60 my reflexes limit my response times. 😆
  6. Johan185

Since my recent experience I started to pay more attention to the actual unit when I practice. Versus looking at the data and swing video after my shots. @Duffer Seamus As you had speculated. When I am practicing indoors, which is basically 100% of the time now, the ball does bounce back...
  7. Johan185

Show Us Your Swing

Indoor practice
  8. Johan185

You do realize that we are all absolutely crazy…right?

Most amateur golfers on the first tee. I agree with your assessment. And love the challenges that this game provides. Even on the same course, the same day. The playing conditions constantly change. This sometimes resulting in huge differences in the scores post by the morning versus the...
  9. Johan185

New Swing Training Aid From Tour Striker: The Tour Striker Impact Sling

The Tour Striker Planemate has been a great training aid for me in several different ways. I find that it helps me with club and swing plane awareness of the club during the back swing. I was also impressed with the way the PlaneMate helped me by providing feedback during the transition...
  10. Johan185

What "handheld" or "pocket" GPS have you had good luck with? Thank you!

Garmin wrist watches. Good enough for IFR flights. Should be good enough for planning your next ball flight into the greens. M2C
  11. Johan185

After all is said and done. The device can definitely be a top tool for game improvement. Pre-shot routine. Alignment. Video review of each shot. Launch, carry and spin data. Compared to a new driver. Maybe this Xmas anyone on the fence should consider a personal launch monitor. M2C
  12. Johan185

I use a IPad Tablet. Thanks for the information 👍
  13. Johan185

But for some reason, I have not found a way to download the Impact Vision video. These were screen shots grabbed from my cellphone.
  14. Johan185

Kirkland Signature vs ProV1

First time ripping the cover off a Kirkland golf ball with a 62° Mizuno Wedge. This was the Fourth shot with this brand new golf ball.
  15. Johan185

The indoor practice has improved my club face control and swing speed. These are Taylormade P770 6 irons shots from the Rapsodo MLM2PRO high speed camera view. It's great for capturing the club face and ball spin data. Easy to see when I flip the club face on impact. I am working on...
  16. Johan185

I would be happy to pay for any cost associated with the repair and or replacement of the unit. But unfortunately that was not an option. Time to move on.
  17. Johan185

Your solution looks perfect and should, IMHO, protect the glass from dings and scratches.
  18. Johan185

Yo Following up on the Cracked cover Glass. First off, it doesn't seem to affect the performance of the device. Which is a definite plus. On the other hand.... Rapsodo CS responded. "Hi, We also do not repair damaged units, there can be too many complications. Hope this helps, feel...
Back