Search results for query: *

1. vgolfman

Putter Lie Angle

Just posted this on the tweeter machine and thought it could lead to an interesting discussion on the THP forum so... I'll me monitoring (lurking?) and will try to answer any follow up questions, but preference will be giving to tweeted questions. ;)
  2. vgolfman

vgolfman's Mount Rushmore of Hybrids

As promised, today is 🐐 hybrid day! Here is my Mount Rushmore of Hybrids... > TaylorMade Firesole Rescue > Sontartec Md > Adams IDEA Pro = THE 🐐 > Adams IDEA a7 ...plus these honorable mentions... > Adams IDEA a2/a2OS, Super 9031, Pro a12, XTD Super Ti > Callaway X2 Hot Pro, Apex, Apex Pro...
  3. vgolfman

vgolfman's Mount Rushmore of Fairway Woods

Hate to interrupt The Grandaddy banter, but the Mount Rushmore lists must carry on. So, here are, IMHO, the 🐐 fairway woods... > Adams Tight Lies > TaylorMade V Steel > Callaway Big Bertha Warbird = THE 🐐 ...and, wait for it... > Stan Thompson Ginty = :oops:🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯 And the honorable mentions...
  4. vgolfman

vgolfman's Mount Rushmore for Shafts

📣📣 I interrupt the excitement and well earned The Grandaddy love fest to post my latest Mount Rushmore... Shaft time! Read it quick! For the wood shafts, I’m going with... > Aldila HM-40 > UST ProForce Gold ("Lakers shaft") > Grafalloy ProLite 35 > Fujikura Ventus Blue …with these honorable...
  5. vgolfman

Mount Rushmore of WEDGES - vgolfman

I know many of you are focused on The Grandaddy thread, and rightfully so, but my Mount Rushmore posts continue on with Wedges today! And here are my top 4 🐐 wedge models... > 1958 Wilson Dyna-Powered Staff Model > Ping Eye 2 (1982) > Cleveland 588 (from 1988 - I'm pretty confident the 5...
  6. vgolfman

vgolfman's Mount Rushmore of Drivers

Here we go again... DRIVERS!!! Here is my 🐐 list, oldest to newest... > TaylorMade Burner/Tour Burner (1983) > Callaway Great Big Bertha (1995) > Ping TiSi (1998) > TaylorMade r7 (2005) All were, at least IMHO, industry changing. There are several worthy honorable mentions... > Titleist...
  7. vgolfman

vgolfman's club Mount Rushmore

Inspired by @JB in the recent The Worst Podcast, I'm doing my own Mount Rushmore of clubs, starting with putters. So, drum roll please, here is mine... > Ping Anser > Odyssey 2-Ball > Scotty Cameron Newport Two > Acushnet Bullseye Others that received consideration and made my honorable...
  8. vgolfman

Callaway Strong/Flat Cogs Now Available

I thought the THP crew should know about this ASAP... One of them could be perfect with a new Rogue ST driver. Please, please, please, get fit though.
  9. vgolfman

Vrska's WITB

For those that are curious, I just posted 2 videos on Twitter - @vgolfman - with my WITB. Give it a look and happy to answer any questions on Twitter or here for all my favorite THP'ers! Great commercial break viewing during March Madness. :sneaky:
  10. vgolfman

The Fitting Room - Callaway Golf Apex Combo Sets

Hey THP'ers! I thought you might be interested in hearing more about the four Apex combo sets - Sweet Spot, Mixed, Triple Play, Player. So here is 30 minutes of the soothing sound of me, Dave Neville and Nate Adelman talking irons and fitting...
Back