Search results for query: *

1. Frknglfnut

Michigan hackers, check in here

If interested, I have an in with the director of golf at MSU’s Forest Akers, just saying Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Frknglfnut

I’m very interested!! Still in Lansing! Dedicating this years golf season to my late father. Lost him way too early 19 years ago. He was president of our club and the board named the club championship trophy in his honor. Fast forward to 2013, the last year as a private club, and I won the final...
  3. Frknglfnut

Been away for a hot second and I’m back! WITB

Was cleaning out my golf bag for an upcoming trip and found a couple of my THP ball markers. Wondered what the heck was keeping me away? So, here I am! WITB ‘23 Driver: Cobra RadSpeed 9° stiff Helium 52gm 2-hybrid: 16° Cobra Tec 3-hybrid: 19° Callaway Epic 4-hybrid: 22° Callaway Epic 5-gap...
  4. Frknglfnut

If you’re around mid Michigan, come check out my home course, Grand Ledge CC. In the last two years we have improved 150%! Still room for improvement but it’s a hidden gem Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Frknglfnut

2021 Open Championship Contest and Thread

Rickie Fowler
  6. Frknglfnut

Who’s played, or is planning to play, American Dunes? We have a foursome going this Sunday! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Frknglfnut

The Jordan Spieth Thread

That was a fun battle of grind it out and alternately brilliant shot making Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Frknglfnut

The Masters 2021 Contest and Thread Sponsored by Bridgestone Golf

Spieth Tour BRXS Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Frknglfnut

The Jordan Spieth Thread

Back to hitting his draw, he’s plenty long with it. He’s PLAYING again, talking to his ball, smiling. Really needs to play solid tomorrow, win or lose, get the contender rush again. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Frknglfnut

Golf Pride Tour Wrap MicroSuede Grips

Got one to test from golf pride late last year and put it on my sand wedge. Fell in love with the feel and put them the rest of my clubs this spring Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Frknglfnut

What kind of shape was it in? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Frknglfnut

100% agree with you. Red Hawk is a gem !!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Frknglfnut

CONTEST The KBS Experience: Win a Free Trip, Fitting, Shafts and More

60 years old wondering about optimization of shafts to make a run at qualifying for the Senior amateur or open
  14. Frknglfnut

EXPERIENCE The 2020 Morgan Cup Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

How am I this fired up at 5:50 am Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk CCC
  15. Frknglfnut

Longest Putt You've Ever Made While On The Green

78’ for eagle, died it in the high side. My brother had been preaching Pelz philosophy at me all day and when that one crawled over the lip I walked past him on my way to to the cup and calmly looked at him and said “f**k Dave Pelz”
  16. Frknglfnut

EXPERIENCE The 2020 Morgan Cup Sponsored By Cobra PUMA Golf: Want To Be A Tour Player

The King forged Tec’s are almost as beautiful as my wife! (If you saw her you’d know that I out kicked my coverage)
Back