Search results for query: *

1. LBlack14

Tommy Armour EVO V-31...The re-finish

I always wanted a set of these and picked some up this winter on the cheap. Had a little bird re-do them and I must say....I likee MUCHO! Just thought I'd share. Pay no attention to the double stamp please. Before: After:
  2. LBlack14

FS/ Wilson Staff TW9 52* & 58* wedges

These have been played a few rounds. The 58* may have been hit 2-3 times is all and neither were hit on the range, on course only. Dynamic Gold wedge flex shafts with the same grips as the Di11 irons. $80 shipped for both
  3. LBlack14

FS/ Wilson Staff Di11 (only played 14 holes) 4-GW

I'll leave the pics so coach can stare at 'em while waiting on his new clubs to be delivered. SOLD!
  4. LBlack14

FS/ MINT NICKENT MP/03 Tour Prototype 34" LIKE NEW

This is like NEW with TP grip and head cover. Sweet looking and feeling putter. Just can't take the place of my center shafted PIPE II PP02 mallet. $55 shipped
  5. LBlack14

FS/ 9.5* Taylormade SuperTri Aldila VS Proto 70S

Has, what appears to be, an epoxy smudge on the crown between the hosel and sight line as seen in the pics. Other than that the crown and topline are clean. Plays @ 45.5" and has a Lamkin Performance plus standard grip. Comes with and R9TP headcover. $150 shipped
  6. LBlack14

FS/ OAKLEY Clean TYE golf shoes 12.5 US

These are brand NEW with tags, size 12.5 US and original packaging. Never touched outside soil and would be mine if it they were a size 13. Just don't fit well because of a calcium deposit on the right BIG toe. $75 shipped OMO
  7. LBlack14

FS/ PING Piper S 34" (Minty)

SOLD..................
  8. LBlack14

New wishon 919 thi

Hand picked to 9.5* and sead square FA. Gettin a Harrison SAGA 65g S and will play @ 46". More pics when finished. UPDATE 3/12/11
  9. LBlack14

FS/Graphite Design Pershing 65s & YS6+ s

The Pershing is 43 5/8" and tipped 1/2", the YS6+ is 43 7/8" and tipped 1". .335 $45 shipped for both
  10. LBlack14

FS/ Taylormade XFT TP wedges-KBS Tour wedge shafts

The 1st is a 50/06 bent to 52/08 and the 2nd is a 56/12. There is one tiny pin sized ding in the toe of the 52 and you can barely see it in the pic. 9-10 at least otherwise, Wrench included. $100 shipped for both
  11. LBlack14

FS/2 NWT Cleveland fitted hats and a heavy duty shoe/valuables bag

These hats are Brand New with tags. Nice quality hats 100% cotton, not the cheap crap most are made of today and the size says 7 1/2, but more like 7 3/8 if you ask me. Think New Era quality. The bag is new, but no tag and I think too nice for dirty shoes as it has the fuzzy liner like a...
  12. LBlack14

Reputations given for posts are hilarious and show ignorance

I find it hilarious that folks actually take time to do this based on whether or not they agree or disagree with people's opinions and some fact and then are left anonymous. That's not right IMO. Example, I have a "rep" that reads like this: "Why do you cover up your Precept hybrid with a...
  13. LBlack14

FS Taylormade R9 10.5* Fuji Motore Reg flex

SOLD............
  14. LBlack14

FS/PING Tour-W 52*& 56* Black nickle MINT

SOLD.............
  15. LBlack14

FS/ 10.5* ADAMS Speedline Fast 10 Diamana BB 63S

SOLD.............
Back