Search results for query: *

1. M

Costa Cruises: Golfing in Palma, Spain Rome, Italy and Marselle, France

The only reason I'm reconsidering this is because of the price. I found out that it's pretty much 500 Euros per course, so $550. Each course is about $180 to play if I book myself and round trip taxi would be $200. Just have to convince myself that I love golf this much...haha Good thing I...
  2. M

Yes, but can't play everyday, so those ports are spread out 1 day apart so I can get a day to rest the back. I'll check out that top 100 list. Thanks
  3. M

Going on a cruise with the family. Happened to book Costa Cruises and I'm on a ship that offers a golf package. They are the official cruise line for the Ryder Cup in 2023. https://www.costacruises.com/deals/cruise-golf.html I will golf alone since the family will go on tours. Any advice on...
  4. M

Ecco Biom Cool Pro

These are Goretex Surround, way more breathable than regular Goretex. That's why the shoes have vents/holes on the bottom sides, it lets more moisture escape. It does look like it's a pain to clean.
  5. M

Ecco Biom Cool Pro

It's cause the shoes have the GoreTex Surround, not the regular, much more breathable. I wear a 9.5 XW in Footjoy and fit in the 43 just fine with the insert still in it. I prefer BOA, so I've been waiting for that to drop in price for this shoe.
  6. M

Mizuno JPX 921 Irons Review

The funny part is, I think I liked offset, I tend to fade the HMP...haha... my friend got the HM and I got the HMP, true the HMP is slightly smaller but I don't think it's enough to make a difference. I tried to like the Forged but I was hitting the HMP better and it was cheaper, so I went HMP.
  7. M

I would base the choice on offset only. I picked the HMP because I tend to hook.
  8. M

I have the 5-GW 921 HM Pros with Nippos 950 Neo R flex. For the 3H, I have the PXG 0211 PX Riptide R Flex. I got the 4H Fli-Hi, same shaft as the irons and I'm having a really hard time with them. Once in a while a decent shot but many times, a slight fade at the end. I have no issues with the...
  9. M

Cobra RADSPEED Drivers

I've used the Tour Length for years. I prefer it, I can control it better for sure.
  10. M

Mizuno ES21 Wedge Review

I tried the ES21 54 and 59, the lowest bounce regular sole ones. I couldn't get them to work for me. It was just too much bounce or whatever made my shots hard to get under the ball when chipping. I went back to my Callaway PM19 54 and 58.
  11. M

Cobra RADSPEED Drivers

They are all supposed to be 46 inches in the XB and XD but it looks like it's coming in at 46.25 inches, which makes sense to keep the SW reasonable.
  12. M

Cobra RADSPEED Drivers

No, All 3 shafts have the Arccos grip. So it shouldn't be a factor. And length is measured from tip to tip with the Arccos. Without the head attached, the shafts are 43.25inches and that makes the total length with head 44.5 inches. The Riptide is 43.5 inches and makes the total length with head...
  13. M

Cobra RADSPEED Drivers

The RAD XB Tour Length weighs, 203.5g, head only. The RAD XB Tour Length with Fuji Moto has a SW of D2 at 44.5 inches. D2 also with Tensei AV from last year at same length. The Evenflow Ridtide CB is counterbalanced so makes the SW comes out lighter. I noticed that the Evenflow riptide comes a...
  14. M

Cobra RADSPEED Drivers

I'm testing the Tense from last year and the MotoreX F3 from this year, I can't tell a difference at all in flight or distance. When I use my low launching shaft which is a Matix black, it's definitely lower. I'm not using a launch monitor, only eyeing it while playing.
  15. M

Cobra RADSPEED Drivers

Yup, SS is only one component of the stiffness you need but for now it's the best we got if you can't get fit. I can use a stiff based on my SS but after taking lessons, my tempo and transition calls for a regular flex.
  16. M

Cobra RADSPEED Drivers

I don't like getting fit in a bay because I swear my swing is different when I play versus the range. So I gathered all the R flex Cobra shafts and will give it a try playing. The RDX blue from this year doesn't come in R flex, so I have last year's Tensei. All tour length, so the drivers play...
  17. M

Some scum bag slashed 3 of my wife's 4 tires.

Not trying to be funny but I would check your wife's phone for a bf or something along those lines. Random people don't slash 3 tires, maybe like 1 but 3, someone might be pissed about something.
  18. M

Cobra RADSPEED Drivers

Get the Tour length versions of both 44.5 inches.
  19. M

Cobra RADSPEED Drivers

Played 18 today with my XB 9* Tour length, I'm coming from a 10.5* F9, Tour length. Distance is the same, I'm getting more distance only because it fits me better. I feel the XB 9* especially launches higher than the F9, mainly because the weight is so heavy on the back. The XB is hard to shape...
  20. M

Cobra RADSPEED Drivers

I only got to play a 9 hole today, it only had 2 par 4s, I did hit the driver well. I'm definitely hitting better but I think the club is just more forgiving because it's the XB version with the really heavy weight. The F9 I had was the two weight version. I'm playing 18 at a regular course...
Back