Search results for query: *

1. MacTS

Hybrid with not closed face-where can I find it?

I have a slight problem with my hybrids. I draw (or hook) them way to much for my liking. When I look at my hybrids all of them sits very close at the club face which I think cause this problem when I use my normal swing. Do anyone have any tips on a hybrid (does not need to be latest model)...
  2. MacTS

New wedge, similar to TM ATV-does it exist?-or at least as easy to hit

Hi! I am playing Cally Jaws wedges (52/10,56/16,60/12) and I do not feel totally confident while playing these. Partial shots are ok, even though I can for sure thin or duff a few of these as well, but full swings I am not confident with. I borrowed a TM ATV 58 from a friend and that one feels...
  3. MacTS

callaway Supersoft vs Bridgestone E6

Hi, Second part of last year I played mostly Supersofts and I was very happy with those. Now I need to get some new balls for the start of the season and I am tempted to try the Bridgestone E6. So I am looking for advice regarding similarities and differences between the two balls in terms of...
  4. MacTS

Williams FW 32 hybrid-anyone use/have used?

This weekend at our "Company golf championship" I won a FW32 3 hybrid. It looks and feels nice and today I tested it at the range and I liked it. I am curious if anyone is gaming/have gamed these and to get your thougths. I do not know yet if it will replace my current Mizuno 3 hybrid in the...
  5. MacTS

One of my happiest golf days today!

This morning I tee'd up with my dad who has started playing golf this year at age 74. We played 9 holes together. Later this afternoon I tee'd up with my 12 year old son for another 9 hole round, and he really liked it (tomorrow I will buy him his own clubs). So a very nice golfing day where the...
  6. MacTS

D-200 vs BioCell

Hi, I am looking at getting new irons. today I play Callaway X18. I can get good price on either Wilson D-200 and Cobra BioCell and I have read both review threads here and both seem to get great reviews. I play at hcp 21 at the moment with the intention to at some day get down to single hcp...
  7. MacTS

MacTS´s journey from newbie to hopefully single digit handicapper one day

Hi All, I truly enjoy reading threads about peoples journeys to become better golfers so I thought I would create my own. I do this both for my own sake, since I think it will be fun for me, but also maybe others will enjoy following my journey. Let me start with some background: I am 42...
  8. MacTS

Cobra Bio Cell & Bio Cell-s...difference?

Having read the great review thread here on the Cobra Bio Cell irons I started looking for places to buy them (in Sweden). One of the big retailers have Bio Cell-s sets for sale at very low price, but I can´t find any info regarding the difference between them and the normal Bio Cell´s. Do...
  9. MacTS

Callaway X-18-are new irons much better?

Hi, I am rather new to the game and have played since last summer. I bought a set from a friend at work this autumn and the irons were Callaway X-18. I can not say that I am not satisfied with the clubs...but I can´t seem to stop thinking about if a newer set of irons would help my game much...
  10. MacTS

Easy to hit hybrid and FW

hi, I am newbie to golf (started last summer). I play a set of older Callaways (Older Big Bertha 9 degree driver, X-3 wood, Heaven wood 20 degree hybrid, X-18 irons). I am pretty ok with the driver and irons, but I have lot´s of trouble hitting the hybrid and 3 wood ok. I usually slice it very...
Back