Search results for query: *

1. Typhoon

Golf Shoe Heel Height

Although it doesn’t bother me, I hit balls in golf shoes, sneakers and work boots just fine but there are a lot of crazies out here so… I tried on a pair of ASICS gel ace pro or something in our shop. Very nice shoe. Probably grab myself a pair. I laughed though because the heel is higher...
  2. Typhoon

For Sale Tensei White, Motore x F1, Fuji Pro 2.0 Tour Spec shafts

All 3 have TaylorMade adapters and are standard Taylormade length…. 44.5” tip to grip cap. Tensei AV White x-link 65 s Motore X F1 6s Fujikura Pro 2.0 Tour Spec 6S Lowered price…$75 each!
  3. Typhoon

Good example of someone selling fakes

So here’s a good example of some clueless guy selling fake Scotty and TaylorMade’s Look at this post on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/share/MrWD7u51cLkdv7uu/?mibextid=79PoIi First off, the writing on the Scotty is all wrong Second, the irons pictured are not what is in the ad Third, the...
  4. Typhoon

For Trade Taylormade Driver .335 Adapters

I have a few I’d like to trade for current Ping .335 driver adapters that fit from G410 up to G430. My Taylormade driver adapters fit the current drivers out there like Stealth, SLDR, M Series…
  5. Typhoon

Growing the Game??🙄

“Growing the Game”… Golf ball distance rollback for everyone. Ghin change for 9 hole scores where they guess at your back 9 score to give you a handicap. ( our course the back 9 plays 2-3 strokes higher than the front) Really? So far it sounds like “Killing the game”.
  6. Typhoon

TEi3 Refinishing Opinions

I picked up a Scotty TEi3 Newport 2 Long Neck. I have a standard Newport that I sent to BOS years ago and had it refinished to the original finish. Came out great. Only thing is how fragile that finish is with oiling it, keeping it dry etc… So this go around with the Long Neck I’m looking...
  7. Typhoon

MMT 125S users

I have read through the other MMT threads and they were full of knowledge/opinions and experiences that were insightful. Most of it was the 105 though. Since the 125 came out later, can I get some opinions etc… on just the MMT125S? Not the TX, just the stiff. I’m pretty locked in on...
  8. Typhoon

MMT shafts in TW irons?

Is it blasphemous for me to ponder putting MMT 125s or 105 TX ( the 83 mph 7 iron has me on the fence) in a set of Taylormade P7TW irons? I’ve had some friends say at least go with the ctaper lite x because it’s steel… you can’t do graphite in TW’s!! I know it’s my money… CTL x works ok, not...
  9. Typhoon

MMT 105TX question

For my Callaway Paradym irons I’ve gone through the cool MMT thread but have a specific question where I’m on the fence here. My 7 iron speed is around 87. Normal Transition. The Midua 105 s I have at the moment in my old Ping ie1 irons tend to go high amd nowhere. Also the high and right...
  10. Typhoon

Does Tiger have a 9 Degree Wedge Gap?

I have been following Tiger’s WITB which never changes really. He seems to go from his TW PW which on the TM website is 47 degrees to his 56 degree MG3 TW. That would be a 9 degree gap. The WITB never mention if anything is bent like they do with other players. Any thoughts? I also play...
  11. Typhoon

For Sale Krank F11x 9 Degree Head

Krank head with headcover and wrench. Brand new, didn’t use it…. Bought in a moment of weakness. $200 shipped CONUS plus I’ll thow in some new TM TP5x balls
  12. Typhoon

For Sale HZRDUS Hulk and Black Smoke

Green Smoke 6.0 60 gram with Taylormade Adapter. Measures 44” adapter tip to grip cap. Black Smoke 6.0 60 gram with no adapter tip. 1.5” tip prep. There used to be a Titleist adapter on it. Shaft measures 44.25” grip cap to shaft tip. More pics if you want them.$80 each shipped CONUS or...
  13. Typhoon

He shoots, He scores!

Picked up the Ultimate combo set… TM P-770/P-MC and P-7TW
  14. Typhoon

FS: Paderson/HOF/Kuro Kage Driver Shafts

All 3 shafts to be sold as a bundle due to shipping. All shafts have Ping adapters from my G400 Max driver. They all measure 44.5” grip cap to adapter tip. If you do want the adapters, I can pull them if you wish. I’ve never checked to see if they have extensions in them but have played them...
  15. Typhoon

Wedge Selection

Driving myself nuts overthinking this so I’ll look for opinions. I’ve always played the same set up, 56 and 60 after my 50 degree gap wedge. My last 2 setups had wedge flex shafts in them but I’d rather stick with non wedge flex shafts this time around because I hit full shots with them. I...
  16. Typhoon

For Trade HZRDUS Yellow HC 6.0

Would like to trade my HZRDUS Yellow Handcrafted 6.0 for a Paderson KVMT60 D30+ flex and as close to full length as possible. The yellow currently has a Ping G400max series adapter (which I can pull for you) and measures 44” grip cap to adapter tip. The Yellow also has a Golf Pride MCC Plus 4...
  17. Typhoon

For Trade M1 2017 9.5 for a G400 LST head only

2017 M1 9.5 degree head only. Looking to trade for a Ping G400 LST. Loft not important.... undecided on lifting up to 9 to kill the fade bias or lofting down to 9.5 and not thinking about it!
  18. Typhoon

For Trade Cobra ATMOS TS Black 7s

Looking to trade, has the Cobra connect in the grip etc...Just picked up a Cobra F9 driver but the shaft is a bit too much. Would have been better off with the Blue 6s or something similar...5O- 60 gram range mid/mid with the Cobra tip on it. The 7s I’m trading has the tip on it. Let me know...
  19. Typhoon

FT: Aldila Rogue I/O for a Paderson

Looking to trade my Aldila Rogue Silver 110 MSI Rip I/O stiff 44” length without any adapter on it. Right now it has a new Taylormade Adapter on it which I will pull unless u want it left on. I would like to trade it for a Paderson VMT or Velocity D30+ flex, at least 44” like my Rogue. Let me...
  20. Typhoon

WTT: My TM adapters for Ping adapters

I have a few older TM adapters from the RBZ era but have probably 4 or 5 of the latest Taylormade .355 hostel adapters. I was using them in my M2 driver. I picked up a G400 max and would like to trade my adapters for Ping ones that fit the g400 series. I believe that covers the G30, G and...
Back