Search results for query: *

1. Tito Santana

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

I broke down and pre-ordered an AI Max 9* when I noticed they had the Mitsubishi Vanquish 50 as a no upcharge shaft- been wanting to try that shaft. Already have a Paradym triple diamond 10.5* from last season, which I love, so I went lower loft with more forgiving version this time.
  2. Tito Santana

What golf ball did you settle on for 2023?

ERC Soft are so good. They are super long for me. I tend to spin my wedges plenty, so I’m not seeing any low spin issues around the green. New version spins a little more as well. They perform better than more expensive balls, at least for me.
  3. Tito Santana

How Did You Choose Your Avatar?

Magic…
  4. Tito Santana

Stealth Plus v. Cobra LTDx LS

The two best driver heads this year. I own both as well. I’m a touch more partial to the smaller, more compact look, behind the ball of the stealth plus. I have another 10g weight coming for the LS next week. I have my all time favorite counter balanced shaft - Aldila copper mamba 60TX - ready...
  5. Tito Santana

2022 TaylorMade STEALTH Drivers

That’s pretty much my experience with it as well. I usually don’t test on LM frequently, but when I do, my good swings are 155-160. Stealth plus was consistently in 160-162 range with the Tensei 1K and ZF. I‘m seeing those results translate to the course. It’s been very long for me in colder...
  6. Tito Santana

I‘ve got ZF60X in my plus. It’s performed really well. I’m getting fantastic distance (and dispersion), given I’m playing in 40-50* weather. No lefts so far. Naturally, since it’s performed so well, I have a Ventus Blue 6X and Tensei 1K White 50X coming.… The ZF feels pretty good, hybrid...
  7. Tito Santana

It sounds fantastic, imo. Solid dense wooden thwack when hit center or close to it. Sounds a little metallic when hit off center/mishit, but not bad. I love the sound.
  8. Tito Santana

Which dispersion circle would you choose?

I watched that video weeks ago when it first came out. The reviewer states that he felt the Tensei white in the rogue was a better fit for him than the Kaili. It would be great if he re-tested with same shaft in each one, or his gamer shaft.
  9. Tito Santana

The best part of the whole video was Sergio coming over and yelling 259 and then losing his shite.
  10. Tito Santana

Why do you hate to admit it? It’s an impressive driver. I think it looks and sounds/feels better than the Rogue ST line. I haven’t hit the Cobra yet. I was seeing about 2 mph higher avg BS with Stealth plus- granted different shafts. Spin negligible between LS and plus, virtually same. Both...
  11. Tito Santana

That’s the perfect LA out in Northern Nevada- got to keep it loooooow.
  12. Tito Santana

Yum. Love the head shape and color. I gave in and have one coming- 9* Stealth + with ZF60x.
  13. Tito Santana

It looks like I’m in the minority here, but I’m loving the look of this thing- sounds great on all the online reviews so far. I’m sure I’ll order one soon, because that’s what I do.
  14. Tito Santana

#BagBattles - What’s your current battle?

Always driver…. Epic Max LS 9* w/VA composite Nemesys 65 five vs TSi2 8* w/ GD Tour ad XC 6x. Both are really good.
  15. Tito Santana

TaylorMade P•790 Irons & UDI Preview

I never had spin issues with my 2019 either. I ended up selling them because I just didn’t get along with my shaft choice in them. Aesthetically, I think the 2021 look a fair amount better, imo.
  16. Tito Santana

First Look: Callaway Apex 21 Irons

Just ordered a set of Apex 21, after channeling fond memories of my CF 16 irons. Decided to try a more forgiving iron as my game has been hot garbage this season. I’m unjustly blaming my current irons for my predicament, even though every other facet of my game is a dumpster fire. I’m banking...
  17. Tito Santana

Titleist TSi Driver Review

I find it to be as long as the TSi3. I sold my 9* TSi3 head because it was as long, but more forgiving (8* TSi2 head)
  18. Tito Santana

For Sale Callaway Epic Flash Subzero 💎💎💎 Triple Diamond Head...

In great shape. 10.5* head, TA serial number. Sole has some light brush marks, face with standard impact marks. Crown is clean, a few little smudge marks out near toe. Nothing that can be seen from address. Comes with unused headcover. Weighs 199g with 8gr weight in front and 14g slider. I can...
Back