Search results for query: *

1. Plin

What are you building? (Club style)

Building a 48" long tom Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk
  2. Plin

Duo Urethane + / Duo Urethane *

Seen both balls listed on USGA as conforming 4pc-2c balls. With U+ 318 dimples and M-H spin while the U * is 362 dimples (same as regular Duo U) H-H for spin. Wonder if they are just custom balls for the pros?
  3. Plin

"Over Drawing" short irons

Sounds more like a timing issue. If you can draw the longer clubs that means you're timing it correctly with your hands and hips, if you're having an overactive ball flight in shorter irons it's likely your hands move much too quickly due to the shorter length through the ball while your hips...
  4. Plin

Can't go wrong with the AMTs, really like how the shaft feels. Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk
  5. Plin

Tipped 1/2" on my lz for the m1 3 wood but testing on the pxv 39 shaft first. Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk
  6. Plin

Want! They are gonna look so sweet!
  7. Plin

Short answer is there's no change when you butt trim the shaft to length. Make sure your other clubs are to your spec before putting the grip on. Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk
  8. Plin

I just use a boring bit to loosen up any ferrule that doesn't want to go up the shaft. I'm not worried too much about it being loose on the shaft (and it usually isn't) The epoxy will hold it altogether anyway. This is the set I use, perfect for cleaning out the hosel of epoxy, boring out the...
  9. Plin

I absolutely love my set of AXE shafts in Apex Pros. Can't wait for the season to start.
  10. Plin

My golf ball tumor

So my practice ball developed a tumor today, I have no idea how this is even possible.
  11. Plin

Modus 120 vs c taper vs project x

Here's some information on the bend profile with some excerpts on another site, I don't know the linking policy so I'll just share what I've found. " For this area of shaft swing speed rating, iron shafts with a 820-830 tip stiffness under our methodology are more for a midway release player...
  12. Plin

Pulled a A flex Aldila nvs shaft and installed in the gf's 3 hybrid, hoping for higher launch and spin for her.
  13. Plin

Those look like lethal weapons. That's awesome.
  14. Plin

Yep definitely need a shaft puller. Check out the can crusher diy or look into one of those bottle Jack ones. A must have I think.
  15. Plin

Now those are some trusty rustys
  16. Plin

Just a little experiment. Hint: It's not a xr
  17. Plin

I'd say best bet is find another 85g shaft that you like to swap in.
  18. Plin

Callaway Chrome Soft Golf Ball Review Thread

Took some paint off one today. Still unsure if this ball is the one for the rest of the season. It hasn't quite spung as expected.
  19. Plin

Drinking and Playing

For a fun day at the course all of my buddies will at least down a 6 pack through 18 and sometimes more. But the more I've played more seriously the more I have stayed away drinking at all on the course, wait till the 19th hole so to speak. However my buddy swear he plays better and have...
Back