Search results for query: *

1. brianmk24

Chipping tutorial videos

I was playing with my dad today and he expressed his frustration at his short game as we were were waiting on the 5th tee. He flips his hands at impact like it's his job and I should have taken a video to show him. He's 67 and played fast-pitch softball for 20+ years so the hand-eye...
  2. brianmk24

Happy birthday, greekelite!

Happy birthday to another NJ guy!
  3. brianmk24

Happy birthday, Johnny mojo!

Happy birthday to one of my Kickoff Classic buddies..enjoy!
  4. brianmk24

Happy birthday, Alez367!

Happy birthday, Mr. San Diego!
  5. brianmk24

Top 5 Bridges at Major Venues

Since there's continued talk about the 5th major (most people hate the idea) and I made a comment about Austin Country Club having a recognizable bridge near the course, what are the top 5 bridges at major tournament venues? Swilcan Bridge (Old Course) Hogan Bridge (ANGC) Nelson Bridge (ANGC)...
  6. brianmk24

Happy birthday, kortneyV!

Happy birthday, Mrs. V! --insert kortney stealing Phil's Grandaddy hat.jpg--
  7. brianmk24

Happy birthday, ir13!

Happy birthday, Joey D! It was nice to meet you at RTJ in 2017!
  8. brianmk24

Happy birthday, MWard!

Happy birthday to our diminutive assistant to the regional manager, Wardy!
  9. brianmk24

Happy birthday, cbaker2882!

To another one of my buddies from TheGauntlet...happy birthday, Colin!
  10. brianmk24

Happy birthday, FernDog!

Thanks for the note today commiserating on having a late December birthday! Hope you're having a great day!
  11. brianmk24

Happy birthday, rickterp!

Hope you're having a great day!
  12. brianmk24

Happy birthday, threeboysdad

Thanks for showing me around Texas in September. Happy birthday!
  13. brianmk24

Happy Birthday, KEV!

I don't think that you'll forget this birthday, you Grandaddy stud. Enjoy it!! (I forget if the number is off by a year or two or not)
  14. brianmk24

FS: Odyssey and Scotty putters

I've collected a few putters and it's time to release them into the wild. Odyssey Special Edition EXO 2-ball 34" The plastic is off and it's been rolled indoors. $old shipped to the continental US. Odyssey EXO Seven S I got this at The Odyssey Experience and it doesn't fit my stroke, even...
  15. brianmk24

Best Private Course Within 1/2 Hour Of Your House

We did the best public courses that are local to you: https://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php/109501-Best-Public-Course-Within-1-2-Hour-Of-Your-House This may be slightly more imaginative since we may not be members or have had the opportunity to play a private course, but...
  16. brianmk24

Yay or Nay on Ranch Dressing

Count me in.
  17. brianmk24

Happy birthday, O'Carroll!

Happy birthday to one of my Regional Rivalry partners and my favorite pizza delivery guy!
  18. brianmk24

The EXO Staff Bag Discussion

The prize for the winning team during the Odyssey Experience at Haig Point was one of the EXO staff bags that were used on the PGA Tour during May by Odyssey staffers. I know that I've been excited to see whose bag I would be receiving and I know that gmiller598 and arydolphin have been excited...
  19. brianmk24

2019 Masters Lottery

The lottery is open! from https://tickets.masters.com/en_US/ticketsInfo_logged_in.html: Practice Rounds Tickets and a limited number of Daily Tournament Tickets are available this year. Practice Rounds and Daily Tournament tickets are sold in advance, by random selection, only after receipt...
  20. brianmk24

Happy birthday, krispyk!

Happy birthday to one of the THPers who helped to make my first event a great one!
Back