Search results for query: *

1. Dartgod

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Massive Bridgestone Testing

This is an incredible opportunity and I would love to be part of this testing. 1. Which golf balls do you currently play? Bridgestone Tour B RSX or Srixon Q-Star Tour 2. What do you think about Mindset? I'm interested in seeing if it helps me minimize inconsistencies in my shots, both on the...
  2. Dartgod

Taco Bell Menu in 1974

I didn't skim, but wanted to answer Enchirito x 2 anyway.
  3. Dartgod

Taco Bell Menu in 1974

Anyone who does not have the Enchirito as one of their choices should not be trusted. I'll take the Bell Burger as my other choice. And didn't they used to call the Bell Burger the Bell Beefer?
  4. Dartgod

Post your last five emojis used.

🥶 :cool::unsure::ROFLMAO::mad:
  5. Dartgod

ANNOUNCEMENT Introducing Participant #1 for Team THP in the Grandaddy of Em All

A bit late to this thread, but this is pretty exciting news. I'm looking forward to being Matt's teammate in December!
  6. Dartgod

Newest Club In Your Bag?

TaylorMade Stealth 3H. I got it at a charity scramble silent auction a couple of years ago for $150, I think. Retail on it was $280 at the time.
  7. Dartgod

Build Your 2024 Cobra Bag

I haven't even looked at all the shaft options on these. But since I hope to get my name called for this experience, I figured I should at least start building my bag. Driver: Darkspeed MAX 9° FW: Darkspeed MAX 3W Hybrids: Darkspeed 3H, 4H Irons: Darkspeed 5-GW Wedges: Snakebite-X 54°, 58°...
  8. Dartgod

Oldest Club In Your Bag?

Odyssey White Ice #9 putter. I'm not sure how old it is, but I'd guess at least 15 years. I found reviews online from 2009, so that sounds about right.
  9. Dartgod

Accepted into the LSU Graduate School of Banking

Congrats! Makes me think of this Seinfeld episode. Your dream has been fulfilled!
  10. Dartgod

What is your favorite cell phone app? (non-golf)

A crossword puzzle app by Redstone Games, called Crossword. It's got a ton of puzzles with easy, medium and hard difficulties. I spend most of my time in the medium category. What I like best is I can play it offline and there are not a ton of ads. Usually just one at the end of a puzzle.
  11. Dartgod

What did you shoot today?

I got off to a decent start with a 47 on the front. I was pretty happy with that on a course I've never played in some pretty wet conditions. Then the back 9 happened. Double, triple and quad bogies to start. I had a couple of good holes, but never really recovered with a 55 and 102 total...
  12. Dartgod

Playing W/ THPers - It's Just That Much Better

Had a great time in less than ideal conditions. It was a pleasure meeting you and your son. I'm glad I had a great front 9 (for me), because that back 9 was something to forget.
  13. Dartgod

CONTEST Win a Bridgestone Georgia Spring Break Capsule

The box containing the dozen golf balls is my favorite. I love the design.
  14. Dartgod

Official Rant of the Day

So I'm sitting in the gate area waiting for my flight to Houston, and this woman (I kindly edited my first draft to just "woman") is watching a video on her cell phone with the volume cranked up for everyone to hear. Thanks, Hon! That's not a bit annoying as hell!
  15. Dartgod

CONTEST Pick My New Golf Ball

Callaway Chrome Soft
  16. Dartgod

Invented a Cocktail?

There was a bar in Jefferson City, MO that we used to hit up when we were in town for a dart tournament that served shots called "Purple Hooters". Not sure what was in them, but I know we drank a ton of them.
  17. Dartgod

What golf stuff did you buy today?

I love it. Well built and solid. I don't have a ton of extra gear like a lot of you guys, so it suits me perfectly. And I don't have to move two bags of clubs every time we need a piece of luggage out of that closet, which makes my wife very happy.
  18. Dartgod

Unofficial Masters Fantasy

Welll...at least I'm not dead last.
  19. Dartgod

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Got tired of the growing mess of golf clubs and stuff in a closet, so we bought an upright freezer to replace our old chest freezer and put in an organizer in the new available space.
  20. Dartgod

Lee Trevino

I went to a Senior PGA Tour event at Loch Lloyd in KC back in the early 90s and followed a group with Lee Trevino and Chi Chi most of the day. That was a joy to watch those two play. Great memories.
Back