Search results for query: *

1. Dartgod

Houston Golf - Sunday, April 21

I'll be in Houston for work April 18 - 22. I'll have a down day on the 21st and will be bringing my clubs so I can get a round in. Are there any locals wanting to meet up and play?
  2. Dartgod

KC Outing @ Creekmoor?

Hey there KC area THPers! I won a silent auction item last year for a foursome at Creekmoor. I'd like to share my good fortune with THP. I'm not sure exactly when I will be scheduling this for. I'm open for suggestions from those interested. I'm thinking it will be a Friday sometime in May. I...
  3. Dartgod

For Sale Cleaning House: TaylorMade M2 Driver, M1 5 Wood, and other items

My first time selling on THP, let me know if these prices seem out of line, or if I have done something wrong. All prices negotiable. Free shipping for Albatross Club members in continental US. Cleaning house sale: 2016 Taylormade M2 9.5 Degree Driver Fujikura PRO 2.0 Regular Flex Shaft $150...
  4. Dartgod

Help for my wife

So my wife has struggled forever with golf, and she really wants to play. I want her to enjoy the game too. She's taken lessons multiple times and she refuses to take any more. She thinks she is a lost cause. Frankly, I think some of the issue is a negative attitude. She doesn't believe she'll...
  5. Dartgod

5,000 Posts

I found this forum back in December of 2014 while searching for reviews on some irons I was interested in. I found the review I was looking for and bought the clubs, but I also bought into this community that I found. I'm not an equipment geek, so some of the conversations are lost on me. I'm...
  6. Dartgod

Another Hot Take: Die Hard is not a Christmas movie.

I've never understood why people think it is. Just because the events happen around Christmas doesn't mean it's a Christmas movie.
  7. Dartgod

Hey KCMO Golfers!

This is kind of last minute, but I had someone back out and need one golfer for our church's golf scramble on Saturday. It's at Hoot's Hollow in Pleasant Hill, 8 AM shotgun start. This is a really low key event. Not much in prizes awarded, just a day out on the course to raise a few bucks for...
  8. Dartgod

A Kansas City Legend Has Passed - RIP Lenny "The Cool" Dawson

This one hits me hard. I grew up watching Lenny play football for the Chiefs, then later broadcasting as the sports anchor on KMBC-9. He also had a great career as the Chiefs color man on radio for many years and of course co-hosting Inside the NFL with Nick Buoniconti. RIP Lenny, you will be...
  9. Dartgod

WTB Taylormade Driver Head

I'm looking for a TM driver head for my wife. She's using my old M2 9* that I bought a ladies flex shaft for. She's really struggling to get the ball airborne with that low of loft. She hit an older Cleveland 11.5* driver that the range had for sale and hit it much better. I'd like to find a...
  10. Dartgod

RIP Wally Cleaver

Leave it to Beaver was one of the all time classic sitcoms. https://www.tmz.com/2022/07/26/leave-it-to-beaver-tony-dow-dead-dies-cancer/
  11. Dartgod

Houston Golf - Sunday, June 19

I'll be in Houston for work June 16 - 20. I'll have a down day on the 19th and will be bringing my clubs so I can get a round in. Are there any locals wanting to meet up and play? I got to play with @drp3434 when I was in Ft. Worth a couple weeks ago and had a great time. If no one is available...
  12. Dartgod

RIP Gilbert Gottfried

An annoying voice, but funny guy. RIP
  13. Dartgod

WTB Driver Shaft w/TM Adapter, Sr. or Ladies Flex

Probably a longshot, but I'm looking for a shaft replacement for my old M2 driver. My wife is using it and hits it fairly well, but I think she would benefit from a ladies or senior flex shaft. I'd like to find one already fitted with a TM adapter that fits the M2. EDIT: Disregard, I found...
  14. Dartgod

Shaft Thoughts

So I'm really green when it comes to shaft technology. I have a question regarding shaft choice for my driver. I was fit with a new shaft for my M2 driver a couple of years ago and the fitter put me in a Fujikura Pro 2.0 5R. It seemed to work well for me. Then last year I had the opportunity to...
  15. Dartgod

WTB Women's Clubs

My wife really needs to upgrade her clubs, but doesn't want to spend a ton of money. She's currently using a really old boxed set and honestly, they are crap clubs. She's been using my old M1 driver and hits the ball much better than with the driver in her set. She's coming to the realization...
  16. Dartgod

A Camel on the Course?

Here's something you don't see every day on the course. The Reddit link is a first hand account from one of the grounds crew.
  17. Dartgod

Dartgod's Got a Brand New Bag

Well, not yet, but looking for opinions. I have a rather old Callaway cart bag and have been considering replacing it with a stand bag for quite some time. I do hate to give up some of the storage I have in my current bag, but I think I can get by with what is available in a stand bag. I do...
  18. Dartgod

Best (or your favorite) 3 Man Rock Band?

Rush and ZZ Top head my list. What you got?
  19. Dartgod

For Sale FS - TaylorMade RBZ Stage 2 Tour 3W

My first time listing anything for sale here, so if I have done anything wrong, like too many pictures or priced incorrectly, please let me know. First up are the RocketBladez irons, in very good condition with the original Rocket Fuel R shafts and original grips (still in surprisingly good...
  20. Dartgod

Rangefinder Recommendation

So I just found out today that I am receiving a $250 gift card for my 10 year anniversary at work. I've been wanting a rangefinder, but didn't have the funds or a real "need" for one. But with this unexpected $$$ on the way, I'm going to use it for one. Give me your recommendations for best...
Back