Search results for query: *

1. CBaker

Which Ball Would You Play?

And give me ball one without the spin lol. Yin and yang
  2. CBaker

What Would You Name Utah’s Hockey Team?

Had absolutely zero idea that Utah got a new flag lol....but this thing is incredible. Utah Swarm or something would be pretty cool, but it looks like that is some youth baseball team haha. I like that color scheme too, it just ends up looking not much different than the Avalanche.
  3. CBaker

What Would You Name Utah’s Hockey Team?

Do we know if they will be referred to as Utah or Salt Lake yet?
  4. CBaker

Really random: which pocket?

Back left for me, the way old Tom Morris intended.
  5. CBaker

Newest Club In Your Bag?

the Rogue ST Max LS and LS driver/3 wood are my current newest clubs. everything else is at least a few seasons older than those I believe.
  6. CBaker

How much golf does it take to burn you out?

we get a nice little forced break every year. makes it hard to have too much golf fit into like 5 months of the year.
  7. CBaker

Build Your 2024 Cobra Bag

With CT tour’s too. Such a good putter shaft. That Nova-30 is calling me.
  8. CBaker

Best Road Trip Snack?

I was really thinking I would be the one and only person in here with that response.
  9. CBaker

Miles Russell

kid could go out and take so many cocky players money lol
  10. CBaker

Which 1/2 ton would you recommend?

I didn't find anything specific to this topic, plus technology and cars change frequently enough. Which 1/2 ton would you recommend and why? I'm going to be in the market for a new vehicle next year, and we are looking to get more space, more hauling ability, and get into watersports more...
  11. CBaker

Does a Pie have to be a Circle?

No it does not. The pan could be all sorts of shapes as long as it's the general makeup of a pie.
  12. CBaker

Does not having perfect form actually HELP some shots?

I’m not really talking bad golf though. Good golf shots with just not as much attack angle, aka less spin but still good directional control. Does that change your opinion on it?
  13. CBaker

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

Tacos and ranch water will cure a lot of things.
  14. CBaker

Tour Event 2024 RBC Heritage

Holy sh** Bhatia with an absolutely majestic bomb to get on in 2 and 5 feet away.
  15. CBaker

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

Probably takes -18 away for the criminals
Back