Search results for query: *

1. Hamfist

Should short knockers play faster than bombers?

Well, it is a shorter walk to my next shot, so, sure.
  2. Hamfist

Where is your game?

The game itself is still mediocre at best. My desire to play is at about 12% of normal. That's up from the 0% interest it was a couple months ago.
  3. Hamfist

Do You Care Which Tees You Play?

I'll move up, but not back. That would be silly of me.
  4. Hamfist

Is Golf a Sport?

If you can pound smokes and get hammered whilst doing an activity, it's not really a sport.
  5. Hamfist

The 60 and over Thread

As of March 8, I can join this discussion thread. Sadly, I got nothin'.
  6. Hamfist

The Official 2023 NFL Thread

There are all manner of rule changes that could be made for both player safety, and enjoyment of the game for fans. None will be done until the printing press in the NFL offices stops rolling out the Benjamins.
  7. Hamfist

Do you consider yourself a good lag putter?

Probably the best part of my game.
  8. Hamfist

Do You Want to Get Better?

The first swing evaluation/lesson went quite well. I wrote it up somewhere on THP. Anywhoo, the plan is for the 5-pack of lessons for now, which will give me enough to go on throughout the winter.
  9. Hamfist

Do you 6 hybrid?

5 and 6 came as hybrids in my set.
  10. Hamfist

Ever consider hanging them up?

Sure. If someone say they haven’t, I doubt they are telling the truth.
  11. Hamfist

Hardest Club to Replace?

Putter for me. I’e had 3 in 25+ years. Current gamer should last until I croak or can’t play anymore.
  12. Hamfist

An update after my GolfTec swing evaluation. The instructor ran through my swing, video'd me from the front and DTL, and showed me the horrible truth of my swing, LOL. After looking at the video and the SkyTrak numbers (weirdly, some were pretty good), he suggested I change my grip from what I...
  13. Hamfist

I've decided to drop the driver

I struggled for years with the driver, so I got a Mini 1.5 and hit it better, albeit a bit shorter.
  14. Hamfist

Best round of the year (score)

85 at my regular muni. Some cheating, but, not much.
  15. Hamfist

What do you want??

What do I want? Lots of stuff. What do I need? Nothing. What will I buy? Probably nothing, but I'm always shopping.
  16. Hamfist

Would You Use It?

That thing wouldn't even make a good ball retriever for me. Hard pass.
  17. Hamfist

I would like to get better, yes. I'm taking a lesson tonight, actually. However, I've entered a state of mind that has serious doubts that I can, or will, get better. I've taken lessons, been a range rat, played a lot, studied swings, tweaked ad nauseum, and after 3 decades of doing this, I'm...
  18. Hamfist

Have you ditched the 60?

I use the Smart Sole Chipper for a lot of shots, from 50 yards and in.
Back