Search results for query: *

1. Taos

Short Driver...Does Rickie's Win Make You Think?

So I've never really experimented with a shorter driver, but it's been on my mind every now and then over the past few years. I don't have too many complaints about how far I can hit driver but my accuracy definitely has room for improvement. Has anyone gone as short as Rickie (pretty much 3...
  2. Taos

FS: Rare and limited Odyssey Waste Management "That's How We Roll" Mallet Cover

FS: Rare and limited Odyssey Waste Management "That's How We Roll" Mallet Cover Happy Monday guys! Hopefully everyone's weeks has gotten off to a good start. I'm still dwindling my head cover collection little by little and decided it's time to offer one up so that one of you can be "green...
  3. Taos

FS: 2 Brand New Limited Edition Fujikura Speeder 757 shafts (Masters & British Open)

FS: 2 Brand New Limited Edition Fujikura Speeder 757 shafts (Masters & British Open) Good afternoon everyone, here are a couple limited edition shafts that I think could use new homes. I collected these at one point but they've just sat in my closet and I figure there are some of you out...
  4. Taos

FS: Brand New Limited Edition Masters and US Open Fujikura shafts!!!

Happy Saturday-before-The Masters guys! I was going through my bag of extras today and I figured it was time for these to find new homes. Both of these are absolutely brand new Fujikura Fuel 60 gram stiff flex shafts. Never been cut or prepped or anything. Kept in plastic wrappers so the...
  5. Taos

FS: Set of Brand New Lamkin REL ACE 3Gen Grips Standard Size

I have these laying around and have no use for them right now. There are 11 black and one blue, but all brand new with the wrapper on them. 12 grips total. Asking $50 OBO
  6. Taos

WTB/WTT: Odyssey Mystery Milled Carbon and Lime blade cover

I'm looking this this particular head cover. I have some other Odyssey covers in my collection too, so if there's something you're looking for and want to trade/trade+cash deal then let me know.
  7. Taos

FS: Limited Edition Odyssey 777 SB

Good morning guys, and happy Friday! I need to downsize my collection a little bit, so I'd like to find this putter a new home. Not really interested in trades right now but I'm open to best offers. This is an Odyssey 777 SB (single bend), only 777 of them exist, and this one is in pristine...
  8. Taos

FS: Rare Brand New Odyssey "Top Secret" Mallet Cover

Just one item this morning guys. I thought I was going to pick up an Odyssey #7 so I bought this cover, but I've decided to stick with my current #1 blade putter. My price includes shipping within the US and Canada, anywhere else and we can negotiate. Please feel free to send me a PM with any...
  9. Taos

FS: Excellent Condition SeeMore and Scotty Putter Covers, Scotty Fwy/Hybrid Cover

I have some head covers for sale today. My prices include shipping. I don't have any trade interests right now either, but I'm willing to listen to OBO offers. 1. First up is a Scotty Cameron 2010 Club Cameron AM&E head cover. It was listed as a hybrid cover, but I've found it fits most...
  10. Taos

Alez367 I'm Calling You Out! #THPCallOut

It's time to set the stage for a truly special #THPCallOut. The Battlefield... On February 2nd, as the early morning sun starts burning off the fog covering the epic La Jolla, CA coastline, Alez367 and I will be teeing it up on the legendary Torrey Pines South Course. What makes this day...
  11. Taos

Who's tried KBS 610 wedge shafts?

Sorry if there's already a topic on this, but using the search function on tapatalk didn't yield any specific results. Has anyone switched to the KBS 610 wedge shafts in their wedges? I've been using DG S400's for years in my wedges but have the chance to get some 610's for cheap and I'd be...
  12. Taos

Golf R&D tell all, what would you ask?

If you could play a round of golf with someone from an OEM, what questions would you ask?
  13. Taos

FS: Set of Iomic Sticky 2.3's and a box full of Titleist grips

Hi guys, I was going through my stash of grips and came across some that I don't need anymore. Listed prices include shipping to the continental US. Other locations please send me a message and we can work out a fair price. Open to offers, but not really looking for any trades at the moment...
  14. Taos

FS a few Scotty Cameron Head Covers

Good morning everyone! Here are some Scotty Cameron putter covers I'd like to find new homes for. Trying to thin out the collection at the insistence of my wife, haha. All my prices include shipping to the continental U.S. and other locations can be negotiated. Also willing to bundle if you're...
  15. Taos

New around these parts

Hi everyone! So, I wasn't sure what my first post should be, so I just decided to give a little intro. Basically, I have a buddy who got really into this site and we were both big into another golf site for a long time. Anyway, that place has gotten pretty negative over the past year or more...
Back