Search results for query: *

1. DNevsCG

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2023 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Congrats to my man @Kmench. He was an stud today. I didn’t have my A,B, or C game but that’s golf. It was an absolute blast today with him and @Mmaynard11
  2. DNevsCG

So many great elements in this pic Sunrise Applebees The Bus
  3. DNevsCG

Capt Maynard absolutely electric on the dance floor right now at The Nest. Dude has established himself as a Grandaddy legend.
  4. DNevsCG

This has to be the coolest headcover I’ve ever seen. Super apppreciative of the gift from Team Legacy. I think the key thing I’ve seen from this years team is gratitude. They are so appreciative of every experience this week. Great credit to the Capt @Mmaynard11 and AssCap @Muchmore18
  5. DNevsCG

You know it’s s rough day when you break out the red SuperSofts @Just_Brad
  6. DNevsCG

People randomly posing with the belt is just next level
  7. DNevsCG

Preview of the match Yo @DNevsCG and Keith White vs. @Just_Brad and @Bryndom
  8. DNevsCG

What a view of Finley. Should we just leave him there?
  9. DNevsCG

Bus driver Jim has officially said IDGAF and is taking us straight over the mountain in the bus. Sealt belts on!
  10. DNevsCG

Found a kindred spirit in Gordon Gray. Dude brought a brand new Orange Whip with him this week.
  11. DNevsCG

Did not know that fun fact. Mr. Finley has one more year under his belt though… (see what I did there)
  12. DNevsCG

Usually on the way back. *Check my avatar* 🤣
  13. DNevsCG

Yea most people I meet like to talk about Urethane Microspheres for 2 hours. #THP 🤣
Back