Search results for query: *

1. S

WTB: Callaway X Hot, X2 Hot, or XR 4 wood

Looking for this for my roommate just starting golf. We're students so as cheap as possible! Stiff shaft Thanks!
  2. S

WTB: Cheap Cobra driver - Stiff

Building a set for my friend looking for a Bio Cell, Fly-Z, or F6 driver, not + versions. Need stiff flex and want it to be as cheap as possible as we’re students thanks!
  3. S

WTB: Cheap Driver, Iron Set, & Wedge for beginner friend!

Hello! My roommate in dental school wants to get into golf because of me. I want to help him put together a solid first set of clubs! Dental school is insanely expensive so we don't have much money. To start off his set, I am looking for a good used set of irons and a sand wedge. -Forgiving...
  4. S

Drive 400 Distance Program: Awesome golf/life fitness program, check it out!

Wanted to spread the word on this fitness program. Creator is an athlete turned long driver/coach and it has been amazing value for me getting into shape and improving distance. I already was in ok shape and hit it far (115 mph speed), but have gotten considerably longer using this and just look...
  5. S

FS: Cobra King Utility 3 Driving Iron

Barely used Cobra King Utility 3 driving iron. Aldila Rogue Black 85-Stiff shaft Standard length Loft is adjustable from 18*-21*, so it can really be a 2, 3, or 4 iron for you! Also has draw settings I removed the cavity badge for a cleaner look. It weighed under half a gram, so doesn't make...
  6. S

FS: Graphite Design Tour AD-DI 8x

Plays around 42.5" in a 3 or 4 wood without adapter. Plays around 43" if there is an adapter. Standard 3 wood tipping Only been used for a few rounds. One time pull professionally done Price: $185 shipped https://i.imgur.com/xnmWtZW.jpg https://i.imgur.com/hhU6mmI.jpg
  7. S

How to fit a driving iron in the bag?

This is kind of a weird question as I've wanted a driving iron for a long time just because I enjoy hitting them and I'd like one basically as a backup club for if I'm hooking my longer clubs or maybe for a tight course or something, but I can't seem to be happy with how it could fit into my...
  8. S

FS: UST Recoil 110 F4 (Stiff) Iron shafts [4-PW, GW]

Price: $195 shipped SOLD! UST Mamiya Recoil 110 F4 iron shafts (4-GW) (8 shafts) Standard length (based on 38" 5-iron) Factory installed by Cobra; played for 5 rounds, look brand new besides a couple of small scratches on a couple of the shafts 4 iron shaft was never used One time pull...
  9. S

Adams Pro Red Ti Hybrid? Never heard of/seen this...

Was browsing ebay and came across this hybrid: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Adams-Pro-Red-Ti-Hybrid-3-20-Mens-RH-Steel-Shaft-w-Adams-Head-Cover/291949893598?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649 Anyone have info on these? Google search revealed nothing. Seems like it has a nice...
  10. S

Weight of Cobra driver adapter?

Hey guys, anyone have a loose Cobra myfly8 driver adapter they could weigh for me? Thank you!
  11. S

FS: r7 TP Irons (HEADS) One of the greatest sets of all time!

Taylormade r7 TP Irons 4-AW (8 clubheads) Price: SOLD!
  12. S

GolfWorks Handheld Shaft Cutter - Any good??

https://www.golfworks.com/hand-held-golf-shaft-cutter/p/STC/ Anyone have experience with this thing? I do quite a bit of tinkering, and don't have a cutter anymore. I can go do stuff for free at my local golf shop, but it saves me the drive and bothering them. Just want to make sure it does a...
  13. S

FS: Taylormade UDI 2 Iron (18*) w/ Tour issue Project X HC1 6.5

Have a freakin bomber of a club today! Unfortunately it doesn't fit my gaps Taylormade Tour Preferred UDI 2 iron (18*) w/ Tour Issue Project X HC1 6.5 graphite shaft (95 grams) I removed the black/red paint from the cavity lettering for a cleaner look Standard UDI 2 iron L/L/L Excellent...
  14. S

FS: Tour issue Diamana B-Series 80x w/ Taylormade 2* TP Metal Adapter (FW shaft)

Very premium, high-dollar shaft, still retails for $360! https://www.golfworks.com/mitsubishi-rayon-diamana-b-series-wood-shafts/p/MR0040/ Mid launch, low/mid spin, smooth feel, perfect for a FW wood! Just over 42", so it will play around 43" in a fairway wood. Perfect for a 3 wood, or anything...
  15. S

WTB: KBS 610 Wedge shaft 125g S+

As title says, thanks!
  16. S

FS: Taylormade Tour Preferred '09 HEADS

4-GW (8 clubheads) Selling some heads of what are some of the best irons of all time. These flew under the radar as they were the successor to the hugely popular r7 TP, and are pretty similar. These are just a touch more forgiving, and they slimmed the topline and offset. Very forgiving for...
  17. S

WTB: Cobra Fly-Z+ Forged Irons

As title says, PM with details!
  18. S

WTB: Cobra Fly-Z+ Forged Irons

Ideally 4-GW but let me know what you have. Shafts don't matter, head only would be great
  19. S

FS: Kiyoshi Black hybrid shaft! Callaway X2 Hot Pro 18* hybrid head!

1) Oban Kiyoshi Black Hybrid Shaft // 90g // 04 flex 92 grams 04 flex (Stiff) Plays at 40.5" in most hybrids (2 hybrid length), so plenty of room to tip more or butt trim 1 time pull Unfortunately the kid pulling it must have fallen asleep with the torch and left a bit of a scorch mark just...
  20. S

FS - Steelfiber i95/i110 stiff 4-AW

4-9 is the i95 stiff, and then PW/AW in the i110 stiff. I feel like this helps bridge the gap better between irons and wedges in terms of swingweight especially as the Steelfibers are a bit counterbalanced. Also a lot of people like soft-stepping these, then you could just have the i110's in...
Back