Search results for query: *

1. All4's

FS:Bridgestone J40 DPC irons, Nike VR II Pro Combo irons, Nike VRS Driver, Aldila RIP

Need to sell off some equipment. No trades please as I need the cash right now. Bridgestone J40 Dual Pocket Cavity irons, 4-PW, Accra 70i shafts (firm flex-were installed to play about 2/3rds of the way between reg and stiff), new Lamkin ACE 3GEN Perma-Wrap white grips, standard length...
  2. All4's

FS: Custom Black Gunmetal SeeMore ONE CS with 2 SeeMore headcovers

Selling my beloved SeeMore ONE CS,,,,,,, so I can buy another SeeMore naturally. Custom ONE CS with sightline on the top like the FGP instead of the flange Length: 34" Lie: 70* (standard) Loft: 2.5* (standard) Grip: Golf Pride Tour Classic in red Includes 2 headcovers: Blue leather...
  3. All4's

FS: SeeMore M5X, Yes! Nicky, Cleveland Classics 5.5

Selling off some of my putter collection to pay for a new driver. Seemore M5X Proto B, 33", with red/white Super Stroke mid slim 2.0 and headcover. Price: $200, NOW $180 Yes! Nicky, 35", with original Yes! Black/White/Yellow grip. No headcover. Price: $90 , NOW $75 CONUS only...
  4. All4's

WTB: Cobra L4V X 9*

Looking for a Cobra L4V X speed driver head preferably, but if it is shafted that works too. Not looking for an F or M speed, just the X speed. Thanks!
  5. All4's

FS: PING i20 irons, 5-P, CFS stiff

Up for sale: PING i20 iron set (black dot), 5-P, CFS stiff shafts, standard length, loft and lie. Used for 1 round and 2 range sessions. $425 shipped to Central or Eastern time zone, add $5 for Mountain time zone and $10 for Pacific time zone. CONUS only. Would consider these for trade...
  6. All4's

FS: Bridgestone DPC, 4-PW, PX 5.5 irons and Clicgear B3 golf bag

Updated: getting lots of trade offers so thought I would go ahead and give in to my club ho ways and specify what I would be willing to trade for and drop the prices to get these sold. Up for sale: Bridgestone J40 Dual Pocket Cavity irons, 4 through PW, Project X 5.5 shafts, factory Lamkin...
  7. All4's

My i20 vs J40 DPC vs FG Tour V2 vs Pro Combo trial (and mostly error)

Hey all, thought I'd post my findings after comparing 3 of the 4 of these irons sets for the last 2 months, then testing them daily since my move to FL where it is warm enough to hit everyday and then ultimately hitting 4 of the 5 today for about 2 hours. Thought it would be better combining...
  8. All4's

Ogio Chamber vs ClicGear B3, help me cure my analysis paralysis PLEASE!!

As you can see I need a new cart bag after my trusty Cobra GT stand bag finally gave out after 6 years of solid service. I've narrowed it down to these 2 bags to choose between and I simply cannot make the final decision between them. I've read the reviews and threads on THP exhaustively and...
  9. All4's

Any Matt Every fans? BECAUSE of his bold statements on drug use?

Curious if anyone else is a fan? I like him because he did the rarest of things last year and dropped the pro athlete safe-talk and said what he really thought. I found it refreshing to hear a pro athlete, especially a pro golfer, not play it safe. Will it cost him endorsement money? For...
  10. All4's

Swing Model-who is yours?

There was an interesting discussion in another thread the other day regarding picking a pro to model your swing on. It could be because that pro uses the same swing philosophy as you are trying to learn, or you just want to swing like them. Not really interested in debating if you agree with...
  11. All4's

Martin Ayers-anyone tried his bow/crossbow swing approach?

Just curious if anyone has tried Martin Ayers' swing philosophy? It is incredibly unique and interesting and a guy whose channel I follow on youtube (myswingevolution) was blown away with how original the concepts were. I am really interested to hear anyone's experience.
  12. All4's

Any Tampa/St Pete/Clearwater THP'ers?

Looks about 95% positive that my wife will be accepting a job in that area and we can choose to live in any of the towns in that area since we will both work from home. After finally leaving KY I plan to finally live out my desire to live on a golf course or in a golf course community where I...
  13. All4's

FS: Adidas Adipure 10.5 Men's Tour white/black

For sale are a pair of brand new, in the box Adidas Adipures in Tour White/Black/Metallic Silver, size 10.5. Got these straight from Adidas as a warranty replacement and already picked up another pair during the wait. $150, no trades please.
  14. All4's

My Bag Redux Part Deux

So I had a little success at work recently and decided to redo my whole bag for no real good reason. Thought I'd share the changes and how dramatic or minor they were and what I found along the way in case it is helpful to anyone else. DRIVER old= TM SuperTri 9.5*, 45.75" factory Motore...
  15. All4's

2012 STX Sync line of putters

A friend of mine who is a putter connoisseur brought an STX Sync6 this weekend and I was blown away with the fit, finish and performance of this stick. It looks great and I love the feel of the red insert (3 to choose from; red, black, green) and the roll it put on the ball. First putter...
  16. All4's

Pablo Larrazabal-the most exciting golfer nobody knows!

This guy is the definition of a swashbuckling, riverboat gambling, attacking golfer and really fun to watch; but on the Euro Tour!! I caught him last year in a playoff with Sergio Garcia and loved how he was chasing birdies for the win instead of pars to wait for the other guy to make a...
  17. All4's

Gyro Swing (plane training aid) Review

I recently bought a SKLZ Gyro Swing after reading extremely positive reviews about it from SliceFixer (Geoff Jones) and several other teachers. These guys raved about how quickly the club got people feeling the proper angles and lines in the swing versus other training aids. I thought I would...
  18. All4's

STX Putters

A friend of mine who is a putter connoisseur brought an STX Sync6 this weekend and I was blown away with the fit, finish and performance of this stick. It looks great and I love the feel of the red insert (3 to choose from; red, black, green) and the roll it put on the ball. First putter...
  19. All4's

Favorite Putter grip?

Needing to regrip my SeeMore mFGP after picking the wrong one for me the last time and thought I'd see what my fellow THP'ers liked best. I'd prefer something 80 grams or heavier to prevent the club from getting head heavy.
  20. All4's

Olazabal caught going 97mph in GA leaving the Master's

Pretty gutsy move in Georgia! Story here: http://deadspin.com/5900617/jose-maria-olazabal-was-pulled-over-doing-97-mph-after-leaving-the-masters
Back