Search results for query: *

1. SeeMoreGuy

XXIO Golf Balls

Anyone tried them yet? I almost did but then I thought about how slow the game would be when I was looking for one of these in the woods. Also how lucky the group behind me would be when they found it. At 80.00 dzn that's some high cotton. They didn't feel that good to me either. They have an...
  2. SeeMoreGuy

2014 Iron Set Scores

As most know I have rarely met a set of irons I didn't like. Well, today I looked at my numbers for multiple sets I played in 2014 and found something surprising. I was fortunate to play a good bit of golf this year. I took the five best rounds from each set of irons that I played a minimum of...
  3. SeeMoreGuy

Anyone ever seen a Tour player shopping at a local golf store?

I was just in PGA SS and was seeing all of their photos advertising equipment and wondered. I've never seen one other than at an OEM sponsored event or demo type situation.
  4. SeeMoreGuy

SeeMore Putters...How Good Are They Really?

As a long-time proponent of the SeeMore Putter Company and their amazing Rifle Scope Technology (RST), today I was even amazed at just how effective it works and wanted to share. Today I happened to stop by my local Golfsmith Xtreme store to test out a couple of my own irons on their launch...
  5. SeeMoreGuy

Ball Cap Buddy

Anyone ever heard of or tried this out. Says you can wash your dirty ball caps in washing machine or dishwasher. I grabbed one at Ed Watts for 4 bucks today so I am giving it a go right now. I hope the dishwasher stops for my wife gets home (haha). I never have been one to wash my caps I...
  6. SeeMoreGuy

GolfSmith Kennesaw GA closing 35% off EVERYTHING

I mean everything! TapAhoy!
  7. SeeMoreGuy

PING G2 Irons Reborn

I picked up a set of G2 irons couple months ago when on my PING vintage kick. I had played a couple rounds and knew I really liked them and wanted to keep them in my collection. I decided to get them re-finished and sent them back to PING to "fancy" them up and they just returned a couple days...
  8. SeeMoreGuy

Odd Looking Putter

This is the oddest looking Putter I've ever seen but man does it roll the ball great. I picked it up and drained a 30 footer on first putt. Golf store employees were cracking up when I drained two more from 20 ft. Anyone seen anything like this? TapAhoy!
  9. SeeMoreGuy

Tour Edge Exoctics XCG-6 Hybrids

I went to the golf store today in my never-ending quest to find new hybrids. I tested the G25 which is the one I have wanted and do hit most consistently. I was comparing it again to my Rapture V2 20* and still didnt see much but one yard of difference with the G25 beind the longest at 179...
  10. SeeMoreGuy

Cconcerned With Distance Only

Today I was hitting some clubs at a local golf store when a salesman asked if I had hit the Adams CB 3 irons. Never one to turn down a club that could give more distance I gave them a go. Started hitting the 6 iron and was flicking it 170 to 180 with roll out to 198 and even had one go 207...
  11. SeeMoreGuy

Dustin Johnson's Backswing

Saw this is GD and took a snapshot because it just looks freakiish to me. I think I would sever my spine if I tried this. TapAhoy!
  12. SeeMoreGuy

Champions Tour Age Change?

I was watching the Sony Open and just watching the talent of these youg men which is truly amazing especially this early in their careers. I started thinking about something which may be a bit far-fetshed a.k.a thinking outside the box. here it is: Would it be feasible to move the age back to...
  13. SeeMoreGuy

Big Thanks to Wicked C.B. Man!

Received a call from Wicked Cool Bearded Man who told to expect a package any day. Well the excitement was building and today my box arrived. He knows Im a putter lover and a Ping Club collector. I got the the Double double in this package. I hit a dozen or puts this evening and missed one...
  14. SeeMoreGuy

Irons with identical specs play the same?

I began wondering about this the other day as I pondered another purchase. I researched on the PING site and noticed my 2009 Rapture V2 irons have identical specs as the 2011 G 20 irons so was curious whether my numbers would be the same given the same or very similar shafts. Just wanted to...
  15. SeeMoreGuy

New Secret To Longer Drives??

Had another opportunity to play with with CplJohnst and ATLgolfer today and had a wonderful time as usual. Anyone who has played with ATLgolfer knows just how powerful, accurate and long he hits the ball. It is truly something to behold. Well today we found out the reason for these bombs he...
  16. SeeMoreGuy

3 Bay Golf Swing Analyzer

Just saw this at Golfsmith as I was walking out the door and it looked interesting. Its a small device that you stick onto the top of your grip and it capture swing data. They had it for 199.00. Anyone ever heard of it?
  17. SeeMoreGuy

THP Member Featured in Golf Georgia Magazine

I wasn't sure if this had been posted. I just read the latest edition of Golf Georgia Magazine and was pleasantly surprised to see an article featuring our own taller than life member Lefty from Dalton Georgia. Great article Don. Check him out on page 8. Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2
  18. SeeMoreGuy

Classic Irons Shout Out

As most of you know my love affair with any irons can be fleeting and I have never been partial any one brand of irons havingn purchased just about every type on the market. have gone through numerous set (too many to count) over the past couple of years but recently purchased a set of...
  19. SeeMoreGuy

PING Golf Update Website

Just went to their website and its been updated in past few days and I must say its quite an improvement.
  20. SeeMoreGuy

Bose Customer Service

Just had to share this story especially for this frequent travelers on THP. I am in Las Vegas airport and my Bose noise cancelling headphones finally gave out and broke. I have had these for about 10 years and they have been ducked taped to keep the head piece together so they have many many...
Back