Search results for query: *

1. D

Describe Ben Hogan Equipment

Playing a black icon-ptx combo set with autoflex shafts and love playing them. Looking to buy a set of Eq II wedges, has anyone tried the texas grind ones?
  2. D

Ben Hogan ICON Irons

Love my black ptx/icon combo set with autoflex shafts, best set of sticks i have ever tried/used.
  3. D

Ben Hogan Equalizer II Wedges

Anyone tried the TX grind
  4. D

Ben Hogan Player's Combo Set

I love my black combo set with autoflex shafts, such a nice feel and looks stunning.
  5. D

Sounds good i am thinking about getting my old ar... nike wedges out of the bag for a full set of BH wedges, just not sure of what setup to go for. The current setup is 52-56-60 but thinking about getting 50-54-58tx grind.
  6. D

Any news on the new wedges :)
  7. D

A few rounds under the belt with the new black combo set with auto flex shaft, what a change from the old set, so much easier for me to swing. Less effort and better dispersion and added length - what´s not to like.
  8. D

I went for fitting in October and was fit for standard DG S300 but with the mentioned bag and shoulder trouble, all winter we decided to wait on deciding the final build, and boy am I glad I did.
  9. D

I got a good deal from my fitter, the upcharge compared to the standard price of his build was about 70usd pr iron for the auto flex shafts, then the set is custom build and all shafts are spined etc. but again it was a really good deal :) compared to the real price he would normally ask.
  10. D

At last, my combo set is done, after a winter with back and shoulder problems, I settled on the auto flex shafts, I have never tried anything like it, looking forward to the delivery on Tuesday.
  11. D

AutoFLex Shaft

I agree with you, the club builder i know who offers the autoflex says it requires a very good fitting and is definitely not for everyone, and not plug and play replacement for your old shaft, like Rick Shiels in his youtube video :)
  12. D

AutoFLex Shaft

He hit it 285 carry with the old driver, hit drives with autoflex reaching 320 carry.
  13. D

AutoFLex Shaft

This shaft needs a very good fitting to be correct, i have seen a +hcp player gain almost 35 yards from this shaft and better dispersion, it is not a plug and play shaft.
  14. D

Ben Hogan GS53 Max Driver

Thats all you had to say, now take my money :D i hope my fitter gets the head soon and my backs starts working again, still have my combo set to finish testing.
  15. D

Thats not loud in my ears, actually it sounds rather good to me, and now for the numbers and your review :D
  16. D

Update plllzzzz :)
  17. D

Had my test 9 and 6 iron for a few weeks now, despite my back being f... up at the moment, the range sessions I managed to do were a delight. Love the feel of both the icon 9 iron and the ptx 6 iron, but need a better test session before I order the rest of the set from my fitter, if only my...
  18. D

At last, the golf gods are with me, 9 and 6 iron are being built today for testing. :D
  19. D

That sounds so great i am soooo looking forward to getting my black combo set, my fitter has received the the ptx irons and hopefully the icons show up next week along with my black wedges :D. Can´t wait to hit them on the range, haven't had new irons and wedges in 6 years.
  20. D

Soooo looking forward to getting my new set, if the heads ever reach Europe. Sadly the season is ending here soon, but i expect to use them through the winter on the range and indoors to be ready for the new season, also have a brand new set of black equalizer wedge on the way.
Back