Search results for query: *

1. ozzman

Clean fuego

Has anyone tried clean fuego birdie training aid yet? I've used the baseball throwing trainer for a couple years now with my son, and it's fantastic. It's intriguing for a putting and chipping aid. It looks similar to the puttout devil ball but is less than half the price for one...
  2. ozzman

Tom Watson won 4 majors with Illegal equipment

Can you imagine this happening now? What was the tour conformity testing process like back then? Here is the whole thread rolled up: https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1613867896106516481.html And an even more crazy addendum to the whole thing. Did you all know this story? Maybe I'm...
  3. ozzman

Fighting early release

My problem has always been early release and flipping at the ball. I can still get good contact speed, but the early release reduces club speed, and the flip adds a lot of loft to the club at impact. Also, since my hands are fighting the physics of the early release and flipping, it leads to a...
  4. ozzman

The worst course you've ever played - luckily none of you will ever play this one

The course has been closed for a couple months now due to Covid, but it will be reopening in a few days, so I'll get to start playing golf again. Here is the Lateral Hazard golf course. The worst golf course you can imagine. Any golf is better than no golf though! I didn't bring any clubs...
  5. ozzman

Corporate event at Club Champion

Anyone ever been to a corporate event at Club Champion? A vendor invited my team to one next month, but it sounds good to be true. When I first read it, I thought for sure that you'd go through the fitting process, and then they'd give you their recommendations. However, my manager and the...
  6. ozzman

THP Call out - the rematch - Ozzman vs Markm778

Last year, ozzman was able to hold off a furious rally to defeat Mr. Golden Ticket in a battle of north vs south. Mark graciously donned his most hated enemy, Ozzie Guillen, for his avatar for one month. Mark got the last laugh when the real Cubs won the World Series, and things got even...
  7. ozzman

Interlocking or overlapping grip?

I've been reading Harvey Penick's Little Red Book this week as my annual tradition at the start of the spring. One section that stood out to me was about interlocking vs overlapping grips. Harvey never liked the way that interlocking grip looked and thought it most useful for those with small...
Back