Search results for query: *

1. _JL_

Plane Crash at Reno Air Races

You'll all be hearing about this soon enough. Early reports say 75+ injured, 16+ dead. Video embedding has been disabled, but you can see it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCNePeKn3Tg&feature=player_embedded Sad, sad day indeed.
  2. _JL_

Help Me Win $1,000!!!

First of all, this is not golf related at all, I should just throw that out there. As some of you may already know, I recently graduated college with a graphic design degree. Since then, I've been looking around for a job (pretty unsuccessfully), and juggling a freelance client here and there...
  3. _JL_

FedEx St. Jude Classic [Spoilers]

I know all the talk is already on the US Open, but we have a week and another tournament until then. Not a bad field either, for the week before a major. The groupings are pretty intriguing as well.
  4. _JL_

Vintage Club Thread

I'm not nearly old enough to be starting a thread like this, but I came across this guy at a yard sale today: I love my Baffler, and I have to think this is one of the first models ever. I didn't buy it since the guy wouldn't sell it without including the rest of his crappy old set of...
  5. _JL_

Which T-Shirt Color?

Here's the deal: I'm in this t-shirt design contest, and I made a pretty cool "go with the flow" design, but I can't decide which color I like it best on (We have to specify one shirt color in the entry, for some reason they won't print contest shirts on multiple colors). So I just want to know...
  6. _JL_

Cobra S3 Pro Irons Giveaway

Giveaway in honor of The Players. Just a simple registration form. Good Luck! http://www.cobragolf.com/2011-players-irons-giveaway
  7. _JL_

Wells Fargo Championship [Spoilers]

Quail Hollow this week. No Tiger, but still a very strong field. Making fantasy picks certainly isn't getting any easier..
  8. _JL_

Zurich Classic [Spoilers]

Not sure why there was no thread yet, but this looks like a very intriguing week with some very entertaining featured groups. Making picks this week is hard, I may throw in a few more sleepers than usual...
  9. _JL_

The Architecture/Interior Design Thread

I'm piggy-backing on Smallville's Art Thread to have a dedicated Architecture and Interior Design Thread. I'm really into this stuff, and I love seeing some awesome or unusual design features of buildings. So I don't know if anyone else around here is interested in this stuff, but feel free to...
  10. _JL_

Smiling Cigar Guy

http://alafoto.com/?p=2657 Article about a fantastically timed photo of Tiger Woods' shanked chip on the final fourball hole against Poulter/Fisher. However, it wasn't Tiger who took the limelight on this one. It was the fan in the background wearing a red wig, fake mustache, and cigar in an...
  11. _JL_

PGA Fashion Police

Since I've been hijacking the last few Tour event threads with all my fashion talk, I figured I'd start a new thread for that very thing. So this is the place for all of those random little "Camilo's shirt is ugly today" or "I love Ryuji Imada's pants" (which I do) comments. I'll probably be...
  12. _JL_

Golf Ball Hitting Steel at 150 mph

I had no clue they were that flexible, it looks like flubber!
  13. _JL_

ManBabies.com

It may be the greatest website in the history of the internet. Ok, second greatest. http://www.manbabies.com/
  14. _JL_

Magique Golf?

I recently acquired a gift certificate for a site called Store4golfers.com. All of the stuff they sell seems to be made by "Magique." Anyone have any info on this company?
  15. _JL_

St. Jude Classic

Both Villegas brothers are in the field (first time together). It'll be pretty funny if Manuel finishes higher...
  16. _JL_

Best Stand Bag Under $100?

I've been shopping around for a new carry bag, and I've been spending so much on clubs lately I'm putting a $100 cap on myself. So what is, in your opinion, the best value stand bag for under $100? The most important things to me are: 1. Good club organization (I hate when grips get tangled...
  17. _JL_

NHL '09-'10 Season

I know there are a few hockey players/fans here in addition to myself. Lets use this thread to talk about all things hockey in the upcoming season. Maybe we can start with some preseason Stanley Cup predictions. I like the Blackhawks to come out of the West, and the Pens to repeat in the East...
  18. _JL_

Octopus?

I was browsing your site and first of all, everything looks incredible! And it's awesome that you stand by your products for life. I was looking at a couple different headcovers, and was wondering if there was an octopus. I couldn't find one, and they are one of my favorite animals. I assume it...
  19. _JL_

PGA Best/Worst Dressed

I was having a discussion in another forum about the best and worst golfers on Tour and it got very interesting, so I thought I'd start one here (forgive me if there is already a topic about this, I searched and couldn't find one). I just want to know who you think are the best and worst dressed...
  20. _JL_

Hello from Pittsburgh, PA

Hi everyone! I'm a hockey player who occasionally takes to the golf course. I used to work at a Country Club, so I played several times a week for a few years, but not so much lately, and I hope to get back into it hard this year. I'm a fan of Camilo Villegas, and I use Cobra clubs.
Back