Search results for query: *

1. I

GameGolf ?

Hi all, been thinking lately of getting myself game golf!! But not sure if its worth the money £160 for a high handicapper (20) most people that have it that i no are low handicap so they get the full benefit out of it, would a hacker! benefit from it as much as the better player? Been looking...
  2. I

Challenge 23 to 13 handicap.. 1st round

Hi all Don't no if you no but i set myself a challenge to get a 13 or below handicap from 23. My 1st post is about me and my golf. the 2nd post was about my 1st lesson and what i need to work on etc etc. So.. My 1st round of golf since all of that. Not been out as we've had snow and the my...
  3. I

Shawn clement??

Hi guys and girls Don't no if you have seen my other posts but i set my self a challenge to get a lower handicap in this new season. I've had my 1st lesson and went well.. however still been strolling the internet and youtube and came across SHAWN CLEMENT. His swing seems...
  4. I

Challenge 23 to 13 handicap.... UPDATE!!!!

Hello again. for thoughs that don't no I've set myself a challenge this year to get from a 23 handicap to 13 or maybe more if am lucky!!!. See all the nitty gritty and long winded story in my 1st post ha ha. I had my 1st lesson today the with my local pro David. It went OK.. i...
  5. I

Challenge; 23 to 13 Handicap

Hi All. I'm new to all this form stuff, so bare with me. ha ha!! I've been playing golf for about 2 years now bout 1-2 times a week, 3 times if I'm lucky with work and having a young family. Its just me and my brother In-law. Nothing amazing from me anyways, more like me hacking up my...
Back