Search results for query: *

1. M

Tour Edge Exotics Wingman 700 Series Putters

I picked up one of these and so far have had one round. I was a little concerned with the sound when I unwrapped it from it's plastic. It has a very strange sound which I was not expecting, and I can see this has been noted in this thread. I couldn't hole a damn putt. Even missing short ones...
  2. M

Long Club Question--Clubs longer than 5-iron

Driver 19 Degree Hybrid 4 Iron. I'm in need of a 3/4 wood desperately. Been 2 years without one in the bag :(
  3. M

Tour Event 2020 Masters Contest and Thread

Tyrrell Hoodon AKA Tyrrell Hatton
  4. M

ANNOUNCEMENT Mystery Grab Bags Return for Albatross Club Members

Well, it took a long time to leave the USA. Then it looks like it spent about a week sitting at my City's airport, only to be shipped to the other side of the country for god knows what reason, where it has been sitting for the past 2 weeks. As I said, our postal service is bad at the best of...
  5. M

Still in transit for mine. :cry::cry::cry:
  6. M

My initial thought was the end of August. I think it's cutting it fine now! Might not be until the 2nd week September now I think. Australia's Postal Service is taking a massive hit because of COVID at the moment :cry:
  7. M

Arccos Caddie Link

I'l pick one up when they land in Aus. Might be here by October.
  8. M

Canada is a helluva lot closer to the departure area than West Aus. Also, our postal service isn't exactly fantastic :cautious: I'd put you at a 15-20% chance of being last :ROFLMAO:
  9. M

Question for shot track users (Arccos. Shot Scope, Game Golf, Golf Pad, etc.)

Data collection for me. Used GolfpadGPS previously for data and for distances. Now using Arccos for data and distances. I see no point in chasing stats. I play the game my way and want to use stats afterwards to see where I need to improve.
  10. M

I'm a patient person. I'm anticipating it will be here by the end of the month. :) but yes, I have been following along. That blue Flash belt is effin awesome!
  11. M

Wrong indeed! I was super lucky to snag one. Pretty sure I'm the most distant winner though. Western Australia! Might be here in 3 weeks lol.
  12. M

What’s New: 2020 Callaway Chrome Soft Hits Retail

Played 18 holes with a CSX TT yesterday for the first time. Whilst it wasn't a day to remember (30 points only) I was super impressed with the CSX TT. Durability was great (I hit a tree trunk ridiculously hard from 5 metres or so) and the ball was fine. Didn't feel overly firm which is nice...
  13. M

Giggity! Now back to bed. Got a game booked in 8 and a half hours. 2AM wake up for this purchase!:ROFLMAO:
  14. M

I've either gotta stay up til 2AM or wake up at 2AM to try and snag one of these bad boys. Totally worth the chance!
  15. M

Looking For Testers: Callaway Chrome Soft and Chrome Soft X Golf Balls

I'm currently in between balls. I was playing the TP5x and TP5 and enjoyed them. Always like trying balls though! Tried playing the 2016 or so version of the Chrome Soft but was a club shorter with it than other balls. Would be good to see if that's changed. I'd go the CSX if selected to test.
  16. M

The best shot of the round

Left myself in this bunker on a Par 3. (4th hole of the day). Terrible shot from the tee box with a pitching wedge, hit it fat and high on the face. Lost 5+ metres of distance hence the bunker. Totaled about 114 metres, 5 or so short of where I wanted to land it. Managed to have my first...
  17. M

If Skill Wasn’t an Issue: Iron Edition

I was wondering if anyone was going to post these. Cause if you hadn't, I would have!
  18. M

TaylorMade SIM Fairway Woods

I had a hit with the Sim titanium 3 wood on Friday. Was comparing it against my Ping G400 LST DRIVER numbers. The 3 wood had higher ball speed, bit more spin, and roughly same carry. But at $698 AUD, I can't justify purchasing that. But holy smokes. It is a BEAST of a club!!! Looks and...
  19. M

How many putts per round do you average?

I believe the correct answer for me is TOO MANY! Doesn't help when you leave yourself 30+ feet from the hole on most approaches and fail to get up and most missed greens. As per others Arccos results here are mine: Average: 35 per round. 1.9 per hole. 2.1 per GIR. Putting handicap of 11.1
  20. M

Which Would You Pick? - 6 irons

#1 for me. Launch, Height, Spin, Descent angle. 6 iron is for scoring, not for total distance for me:)
Back