Search results for query: *

1. foreputt

How cold is to cold.

If the course is open I will play even if its below freezing. Rain and cold are usually bearable if the wind picks up as well that's enough for me to call it a day.
  2. foreputt

Edel SMS Pro Irons

I really like the look of these and the tech and fitting per club has caught my attention.
  3. foreputt

2023 Birdie Count

6 rounds, 23 birdies and 1 eagle
  4. foreputt

Build Your Perfect Bag (No Clubs Included)

1. Golf bag? Srixon Staff Cart Bag 2. Alignment Sticks? No 3. Towel? Srixon Towel 4. Gloves? Footjoy Weathersoft 5. Rangefinder? Cheap Amazon version I mainly use a gps watch 6. Umbrella? Callaway Tour dual Canopy 7. Random accessories (Glove Wallet, Ball markers, repair tools and rechargeable...
  5. foreputt

60* wedges. Yes or No ?

56 is as much loft as I need, I got fitted a few years ago and was told the 60 wasn't for me. I would never use it for a full swing and am happy around the the green with 56.
  6. foreputt

2023 Birdie Count

4 rounds, 14 birdies and 1 eagle so far. Winter golf over here so course is playing short and soft.
  7. foreputt

PING G430 Irons

I always liked the way the G425 and now G430 irons looked, the only thing that puts me off is the offset as its too much for me, but I probably wouldn't be putting them in the bag as a result.
  8. foreputt

You know it's too windy to play when______

Unless the ball won't stay still on the green it's never too windy! 300yd+ downwind drives and 180yd drives into the wind drive make for a fun day.
  9. foreputt

Smart watches while playing

I now only wear a watch on the golf course for yardages and its more of an issue when I forget it rather than it impacting my swing.
  10. foreputt

Stretching Recommendations

Yoga is definitely the answer along with a warm up before you play I have found the benefit of both over the last year. You Tube has all the you need, personally I use the non golf specific yoga ones (primarily as it was a bit more general and less painful initially than a set of wholly golf...
  11. foreputt

Srixon Z-Forged II Irons

They are very pretty, Srixon have another great iron line up this year
  12. foreputt

Srixon ZX MK II Irons

Great write up, they look really sleek and I will be looking into a zx5 zx7 combo set as an upgrade to my mk1 zx5's
  13. foreputt

Brands you more or less ignore.

I used to ignore Cobra till I joined THP and PXG do to their pricing previously. Now I will try anything that makes me play better.
  14. foreputt

ANNOUNCEMENT Ask Us Anything: This Thursday Live with WGP

I know we all like new and shiny golf equipment particularly right now with all the new releases. Do you think we will see another step change in performance or are we looking at smaller incremental changes compared to previous recent releases?
  15. foreputt

🤷🏼‍♂️ What’s the story behind your screen name and avatar?

The name is a poor reference to the state of my putting on occasion, the avatar is one of my new shiny purchases.
  16. foreputt

Golf shoes - 2023

I have Adidas CodeChaos 22 in all white and FJ Packard also ready to go for the new season.
  17. foreputt

What did you shoot today?

38/41 79 on Saturday bit wet and windy, back 9 included a lost ball and a 8 so the rest of the round was decent. 35/36 71 (-1) on Sunday dry bit windy, drove the ball well and left quite a few out there 4 birdies, 1 double, 1 bogey. Looking forward to the rest of the year.
  18. foreputt

Which category would you strive for more?

Nothing more than a bogey would be the one for me, doubles just wreck the card.
  19. foreputt

Which would be harder to play without?

Shoes for me I could play without a glove but non golf shoes doesn't work for me.
  20. foreputt

Speed Training. SuperSpeed and the like. Have you....? poll

I have the speed sticks and did use them for a while, but it was during the original lockdown so I didn't see the results out on the course, I like the concept but based on my experience, where I wrecked my back by not warming up enough before using them I am wary of trying them again. I also...
Back