Search results for query: *

1. foreputt

Par 3 : To tee up or not to tee up that is the question

I have spent all of my golfing life teeing up the ball on a par 3. I am sure I read somewhere that Jack Nicklaus said "if you can tee the ball up then you should", who am I to argue with the great man? Anyway I found this article on practical golf, where the writer suggested that not teeing...
  2. foreputt

The Golfing Gods have a sense of humour

I have known for a long time that the golfing gods exist, sometimes they fly under the cover of "the rub of the green". Having played yesterday where they intervened a number of times I thought I would share my round for your entertainment... Setting the scene, normal Sunday morning stroke...
  3. foreputt

Pro Shop Credit THP help required

I am looking for some THP inspiration, as a result of some pretty hefty club trade ins (4-PW Ping S55, 5-PW P790, 2 scotty camerons, M2 driver and 3 wood and others I can't remember!) I have amassed a pro shop credit of around $1100. Over the past 6-9 months I have also rebuilt the bottom end...
  4. foreputt

Foreputt - WITB

I thought it was time I posted my bag particularly as my new wedges have just arrived so for the moment the bag is complete Driver - Ping G400 LST 8.5* Kurokage 60g stiff 3 wood - Titleist 910Fd 15* Diamana Kal'li 75g stiff 2 Hybrid - Titleist 910H 17* Diamana 'ilima 70g stiff 3 Hybrid -...
Back