Search results for query: *

1. Jerome

FS: Wilson Staff TW9 Wedges -- 52* 56* 60*

I bought these used but have never hit them. Overall I think they are in very good shape. Would like to get $135 shipped to the CONT US only. Money Order or PayPal. Add 6% to cover PayPal fees. PP fees are 6% right? :bulgy-eyes:
  2. Jerome

Joke of the year!

Two women were sitting quietly, minding their own business. :D
  3. Jerome

FS- Callaway X-24 irons

4-PW uniflex shaft Clubs are in great shape and they are long and straight for sure I used these for 4 rounds and my buddies son used them for 3. I'd rate them a 9 out of 10. Would like to get $465 shipped to the Contiguous US only.
  4. Jerome

FS- Callaway FT-9 Driver

Callaway FT-9 Driver (Neutral head) RH 9* loft with Fujikura 60 S-flex shaft. Head cover included Overall condition imo is 8.5/10. There is one very small idiot mark, see pic. I bought this used and used it for one round. I'm asking $125 shipped to the CONUS only
  5. Jerome

New Diablo Tour Driver

Is it worth $165??
  6. Jerome

Ping i15 Driver

Sorry if this has been posted, my search didn't reveal much. Who's hitting the i15? Has anybody swapped out their shaft yet?
  7. Jerome

Hello from Florida

Hello all! Great site ya have here and looking forward to getting back into the game after a short break. (10 yrs) lol See ya around!
Back