Search results for query: *

1. pablogomezpt

PSA -- All of the drivers are good

Nice write up! I find it interesting so many people have found the G430 LST so low spin and hard to get up. With my 100 mph swing speed I used the 430 Max for a few weeks and now 430 LST both with tour chrome shaft and am getting longer and more consistent drives with the LST. I had to actually...
  2. pablogomezpt

New Release: Callaway Apex UW

I snagged a 19 deg with your same Speeder shaft off CPO this week. Getting anxious for it to get here. Never hit the shaft or club before but should be a fun experiment! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. pablogomezpt

New Release: Callaway Apex UW

I've decided I need one of these. Can't quite decide on loft between the 17 and 19. Swing speed is 99-104 with driver depending on day. I'm looking to fill gap between my driver and 21 deg hybrid which would seem like the 17 deg but from some people reported distances not sure. I'm looking for a...
  4. pablogomezpt

PUMA ProAdapt AlphaCat Golf Shoes

Does the disc version of these go on a little easier than the lace version? Really liked them in store but seemed like a pain to get on. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. pablogomezpt

Mystery Bags Official Trade Thread

Here is my bag. Large Red Rooster Glove is up for trade and I would part with the 50 deg wedge head for the right person. Super excited for it just can’t imagine replacing my set gap with a random club. Would love something higher up the bag like a 4 iron head, etc.
  6. pablogomezpt

Mystery Bags Official Trade Thread

Love that short in my size but love my TT hammers hat. Posting mine trades in a bit if you want something of mine.
  7. pablogomezpt

ANNOUNCEMENT 2022 Mystery Bags Return for Albatross Club Members

it exists…we can all get caught up on work now. Congrats!!!
  8. pablogomezpt

I’m still trying to figure it out. Basically a level that attaches to your shoes to help read slope??
  9. pablogomezpt

Love the hat and the Putter Cover will be perfect on my Seattle. Love the glove but too big so will be going on the trading block. Never seen the green wizard before but looks intriguing.
  10. pablogomezpt

…took a wrong turn but seriously awesome stuff including an Equalizer wedge head!
  11. pablogomezpt

Bend, OR. Where the beer flows like wine and guys with beards flock like the salmon of Capistrano. And the Golden Tickets…
  12. pablogomezpt

It’s waiting…3-4 hours till I’m home though 🤦🏻
  13. pablogomezpt

Made it to the mailboxes…looks like it’s tomorrow night. By the time I get to open I’m going to know my golden ticket chances pretty good.
  14. pablogomezpt

Tracking still says tomorrow but do I walk to my mailbox and check anyway?? It’s a block a way and it’s freezing outside…
  15. pablogomezpt

Mine has made it to town but doesn’t say out for delivery. Hoping for a surprise when I get home. Apparently all the good goods are coming to the west coast 😜
  16. pablogomezpt

If I have the golden ticket you can change my name to whatever you want 😂
  17. pablogomezpt

Gonna be a long wait for me to get to Wednesday. Getting some serious nerves thinking about opening this. Awesome bags so far!!
  18. pablogomezpt

The “my mystery bag isn’t here yet and I don’t want to spoil what could or could not be in my bag” thread

I’ve got to wait till Wednesday. Just got sucked in a little but 400 posts left from today so something must have happened. I might peak a few more times tonight. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back