Search results for query: *

1. adwillingham

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Titleist Vokey Experience

I know in my case, we were hurrying to get through the fitting process and didn’t get a lot of discussion time. I know I have always been open to higher bounce wedges, and with my fitting, he put me into a set with some options (higher bounce on the 54, lower on the 58)…and encouraged me to...
  2. adwillingham

I understand…important to get that elbow feeling better.
  3. adwillingham

The one and only time I was in a group with the great @JB, I shot my lifetime best of an 80 which has barely been approached (and won't be next week). Best to keep me out of a pairing with @Canadan since everytime we play together, we get biblical weather issues. 😀
  4. adwillingham

Definitely feeling real this morning seeing ones name in pairings. Just a few days to go.
  5. adwillingham

How much difference do your fitted clubs actually make?

Not all fittings are created equal for sure, but a good fitter should defintely create some aha moments maximizing whatever your swing generates. I have had a couple of those moments, one with a driver shaft that just gave me a perfect ball flight that let me play some better than normal golf...
  6. adwillingham

Accepted into the LSU Graduate School of Banking

Congratulations!!
  7. adwillingham

They are known to do that…it knew what was coming.
  8. adwillingham

I'm sorry you are hurting JB, but glad I'll still get to see you nonetheless...it's been too long. I kind of love that we don't necessarily have to be in competition mode for this event so that we can play around with the wedges even more. Time will pass very slowly this week, but so excited...
  9. adwillingham

So excited...I'll be packing a week from tonight to head out next Sunday. Can't wait to put the new Vokeys into action and get to experience my first Dormie Network event. So many awesome aspects to the event.
  10. adwillingham

LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2024 THP Staff Retreat - Join Us Virtually

Glad y’all are getting this opportunity…definitely some faces there I haven’t seen in person in too long.
  11. adwillingham

Titleist definitely has a great group of fitters across the country. I have been very impressed both personally and reading others reports. So very excited that this experience starts two weeks from tomorrow. This is going to be so much fun.
  12. adwillingham

2024 Titleist Vokey SM10 Review

I'm so excited to get these SM10s in two and a half weeks at Ballyhack. Excited to hit full shots with them with my fitted shafts (usually hate full wedge shots) and can't wait to see all they can do for my game.
  13. adwillingham

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You Are Headed to GolfTEC HQ and GrayBull

Congratulations everyone!! Super cool event for you all to be a part of.
  14. adwillingham

2024 Titleist Vokey SM10 Review

I play a black finish now, but that nickel finish really is the perfect in between black and chrome. I'm going nickel in my new SM10s.
  15. adwillingham

For my fitting, we hit range balls for full shots and mid-length chips going down the range using the Trackman. When we moved over to the chipping green, he pulled out a handful of Titleist AVX (I think) and we chipped with those. Guess it is always better to use the real thing, but not always...
  16. adwillingham

2024 Callaway Golf Bags

My replacement Fairway 14 arrived today with perfectly straight legs. Will be tomorrow before I load her up, but did want to share more pics of the AI Smoke colorway.
  17. adwillingham

Maybe so, I didn't have time to ask him the specific reason...got a bit rushed at the end as his next fitting was waiting.
  18. adwillingham

Mine did not to my knowledge (couldn't see everything he was doing on his computer screen). I had used it going in to compare in my write-up.
  19. adwillingham

I do usually only use the 50 and 54 for full swings and use the 58 for most things chipping and pitching...so I think what the fitting showed was that I get steeper on the full swings (therefore the higher bounce on the 50 and 54) and not as steep on chips and pitches with 58 (so the lesser...
Back