Search results for query: *

1. adwillingham

Happy Retirement Paladin

@Paladin is achieving his Army retirement today. Just wanted to wish my THP brother a heartfelt congratulations and thank you for his and his families service. Hope to tee it up with you again soon and can’t wait to find out what passion serves as your next career.
  2. adwillingham

WTB: Rogue Pro Irons (5-AW or 6-AW) RH

Hey everyone, I think I’m interested in acquiring a set of Rogue Pro Irons to put up against my original Apex. I’d be looking for a right handed set, prefer a 5-AW or 6-AW setup, standard to a bit longer length, and standard to 2 degree upright lie, probably steel shafts. I’m keeping an eye...
  3. adwillingham

Michelle Wie joins Callaway

I didn't see this already posted, so per Callaway website...https://cmp.callawaygolf.com/2017/01/25/michelle-wie-joins-callaway-tour-team/ Who knows were her career will go next, but Wie seems to me to one of the few LPGA players who could move the proverbial needle in any meaningful way.
  4. adwillingham

Snell Golf Expanding Executive Leadership Team

http://www.thegolfwire.com/story/327011 "NEW BEDFORD, MA - Snell Golf, Inc., the fastest growing ball brand in golf, announced today that it has expanded its executive leadership team, coming off a year in which the company's sales increased by nearly 400%. Snell Golf has added Mark Armistead...
  5. adwillingham

Play Golf at Turner Field (Atlanta)

Just saw the below article from the Atlanta Journal-Constitution...a company called StadiumLinks is apparently setting up something similar to what Callaway did/is doing with their Links at Petco Park at the recently (as of yesterday) closed Turner Field. Looks like this is October 14-16th and...
  6. adwillingham

Driver Length - How Short is Too Short?

Callaway offering two stock lengths to the Fusion driver has me thinking about driver length this week. I understand the thought process that a shorter shaft should provide greater accuracy at the cost of some club head speed / distance and that a longer shaft provides the potential for greater...
  7. adwillingham

If You Could Live Anywhere, Where Would It Be?

Having moved around a lot in my younger days, and having been a SE Tennessee resident for almost 10 years now, I'm getting a bit antsy to live somewhere else. Others love where they live, born and raised in the same city. If job or anything other factors were not 100% deciding factors, where...
  8. adwillingham

Happy Birthday Paladin!!

Happy Birthday Paladin (Steven)!! I hope it is a great day.
  9. adwillingham

Happy Birthday AryDolphin!!

Happy Birthday to Amol (AryDolphin)!! I hope you have a great day brother.
  10. adwillingham

Bridgestone Collegiate Beanie - User Review

While it is not cold enough to put this to good use yet, one of the new Bridgestone Collegiate Beanies displaying my alma mater of the University of Alabama showed up at my door step. Everything stated in the original thread about the quality of these appears to be spot on. This is a nice knit...
  11. adwillingham

Happy Birthday Paladin!!

I don't have all the cool images of birthday cakes bookmarked, so you'll just get a thread of messages instead. Happy Birthday Steven!!
  12. adwillingham

FS: SeeMore mFGP2 CS & PCB, Odyssey WHP #2 CS & #7 CS, Callaway XHot Hybrids 3H & 4H

FS: SeeMore mFGP2 CS & PCB, Odyssey WHP #2 CS & #7 CS, Callaway XHot Hybrids 3H & 4H My wonderful wife has "encouraged" (ok, strongly demanded) that I move out some extra clubs to help pay for my Gauntlet trip...therefore, I have the following items for sale. Everything needs to be PayPal only...
  13. adwillingham

"Weird Al" Yankovic

So "Weird Al" is back doing what he does, either hilarious or ridiculous depending on your viewpoint. Anyway, he just released a new album, and the videos are being released one per day. A couple of these are pretty awesome (at least to this dork). "Word Crimes" - Parody of "Blurred Lines" by...
  14. adwillingham

WGC Match Play changing format

Looks like the Match Play is moving to Harding Park in 2015 and has a new format per the below. http://www.pgatour.com/news/2014/07/02/wgc-match-play-new-format.html Sixteen groups of four, playing round robin Wed-Fri and each group winner moving on to sixteen man single elimination bracket...
  15. adwillingham

Annika Academy - Callaway Performance Center Fitting for Adwillingham

When I found out that I was going to be a Callaway sponsored member of the Morgan Cup, I was determined to get the best brand specific fitting I could find. Callaway offers Callaway Performance Centers around the country, and I knew from past participants and my fellow staffers this year that...
  16. adwillingham

Callaway Talks - Solid 35 Podcast

I would have sworn there was a thread on this, but I can't find it anywhere. Callaway Talks has been doing a podcast for the last 6-8 weeks called Solid 35 that is in fact pretty solid. Just listened to the fifth episode (released last week) and wanted to make sure that folks here knew about...
  17. adwillingham

Callaway Talks - Arnold Palmer Series

I hadn't seen a thread tonight with these links, but earlier this evening Callaway posted the three episodes of the Callaway Talks show that they recorded with the one and only Arnold Palmer during the week of Bay Hill. It is always good to hear and see interviews with one of the sports...
  18. adwillingham

Cleveland Golf 2014 Custom Catalog

I hadn't seen this posted yet, and just saw that the updated version was available. The link below shows the Custom Catalog for Cleveland Golf. The interesting thing here to me is that the driver/wood shaft offerings all have International Flex Codes from testing conducted by Miyazaki (even...
  19. adwillingham

KPMG / Phil Mickelson Blue Hats for Literacy

Saw an ad for this during the online coverage of the Honda Classic this morning. Apparently, you can buy a blue version of Phil Mickelson's KPMG hat (with Callaway logo on back) for $29.95 from the link below, and 100% of the net proceeds go to charity via KPMG buying three books to help...
  20. adwillingham

Introducing Team Hackers - 2014 Morgan Cup

I have the honor and pleasure of captaining Team Hackers in the 2014 Morgan Cup. We are to a man excited to be on this journey together as a team, as members of the total field of 40 in the 2014 Morgan Cup, and as representatives of both THP and our individual sponsors. Under the direction of...
Back