Search results for query: *

1. H

Freddie, please analyze Jordan Spieth's swing.

I put his swing on slow mo after I saw him hit off the pine nettles. It almost looked like a chicken wing. Later as he hit from the fairway he had the same swing. At the top he reminds me of Trevino and or Weiskoff. I noticed he held off from turning the face at impact by not breaking his left...
  2. H

Tour Balatas

Found some in the garage, with about 70 other balls. I used to play these in the early 1990's. I played both the 100 and 90 compression. Had a few Professionals also. Put them in my bag to hit at the range. They almost made no noise, soft as a lambs ear, stopped on a dime. Hit them with the PW...
  3. H

one club tournament

Any one ever play in one and if so what club did you choose? I played in one in 1993. I selected a 6 iron and shot 84 on a par 71, 6300 yard course. For the tee shot I hooded it to hit a drawing running shot and could get it to go 200 yards. I used to practice putting with most of my irons when...
  4. H

Game plan

Did my first practice session since 2011. Started with 46 yard pitches using the SW from the ruff. 4 within 1 putt, 30 on the green, 2 flubs. Chip from 3 feet off green using 6 iron 27 feet to flag. 15 out of 32 1 putt range. Went to the full range hit off grass to 125 yard flag on elevated...
  5. H

Just found this site.

I am 69 years old. I started playing in 1966 on Okinawa, Japan. 4 years in the military, Vietnam Vet, 1st Brigade, 5th Infantry Mechanized combat team in country 1968. Fell in love with golf. After surviving the war and returning home started playing as often as I could. I live right in back of...
Back