Search results for query: *

1. Puttin4Bird

What do you need from your captain?

The Morgan Cup captain sign up is live and right now there are people clambering for something that'll catch the judges attention in 50 words or less....definitely a tough task. We've discussed at great length what people think they bring to the table in terms of being a successfully captain of...
  2. Puttin4Bird

Wisconsin 18!

As mentioned in an earlier thread today starts the journey of a little golf destination creatively called Wisconsin 18....3 THP’ers and a guy who used to hang around here a bunch are about to tackle some of Wisconsin’s finest golf courses and it all begins today! This afternoon Vortex and I are...
  3. Puttin4Bird

Great Shots Golf Opening in Sioux Falls

Golf entertainment facility coming to Sanford Sports Complex Posted 6/7/2018 Posted by No presence informationCOMMUNICATIONS ​Greatshots rendering.jpg A golf entertainment facility at the Sanford Sports Complex will be home to an interactive driving range, the Sanford POWER Golf Academy, a...
  4. Puttin4Bird

Team Hackers Prep Thread 2018 Morgan Cup

Little slow to the party with this one, sorry boys and girls! Team Hackers will use this thread to talk about the prep work we’re putting in as we get ready to go down to Hammock Beach and tee it up against Team Paradise in the 2018 Morgan Cup. Team Hackers is comprised of the following...
  5. Puttin4Bird

WTB: TaylorMade M1 or M2 Head Only (10.5 preferred)

In search of a 2016 M1 head preferably, however for the right price I'd consider a 2017. If no M1's to be had I would also be interested in an M2. Let me know what you've got! Thanks THP'ers!
  6. Puttin4Bird

FS: Callaway Epic SZ 10.5* Head

Great condition Epic SZ head for sale. 10.5 degrees, headcover and tool included. $275 shipped, no trades at this time, thanks!!
  7. Puttin4Bird

Happy Birthday Smallville!

The undisputed king of Happy B-day threads has a b-day of his own today! Happy birthday Smallie!
  8. Puttin4Bird

Other websites you check daily?

We all know most of us spend the majority of the time checking out THP. But what other websites to you guys check out on a daily basis? For me it's pretty much this.... THP Facebook Twitter www.nbcnews.com www.pgatour.com www.golfchannel.com www.espn.com What about you guys? I guess I'm...
  9. Puttin4Bird

Bump and Run or Fly it to the Hole?

Green side chipping and pitching. Do you normally prefer bumping and running your shots with something like a 7 or 8 iron or do you prefer to use a wedge and fly it most of the way in? I use a bit of both depending on the situation but I've found that I'm much more apt to get one closer to the...
  10. Puttin4Bird

Report: Thomas Bjorn 2018 Euro Ryder Cup Captain

http://www.golf.com/tour-and-news/report-thomas-bjorn-captain-2018-european-ryder-cup-team
  11. Puttin4Bird

Happy birthday KEV!

Wanted to start a thread to wish my boy KEV a happy birthday! I have no idea how old he is, didn't even know it was his b-day until I saw it on here. But KEV is a solid dude, I've gotten to play several rounds with him this year and always enjoy it. Happy birthday buddy, hope it's a good one...
  12. Puttin4Bird

3 Club Tournament

Tonight in Men's Club the format is a 3 club tourney. Pick 3 clubs and play the course as normal. I'm still debating it myself. I think I'll go Driver, 7i, putter. We're playing the back 9 tonight and we have a few par 4's up over 400 yards so driver is pretty crucial. The 3 par 3's measure...
  13. Puttin4Bird

Push Carts

My Clicgear 3.0 is 5 years old and has been used an absolute ton....she's served me well and now it's starting to show some of it's age. I'm looking to get something new relatively soon. It's been a long time since I've even shopped around at various push cart options available, but I see...
  14. Puttin4Bird

Practice or Play?

You have a couple of hours to yourself. You decide you're going to head to the course....do you prefer to hit the range and practice or would you rather go play 9? I wish the answer was practice...I know that would benefit my game much more. But I'll be honest, I'd probably prefer to go...
  15. Puttin4Bird

Confidence....the most important club in your bag

Confidence....do you play golf with confidence? Do you start a round confident or only grow more confident once you know you've got a good round going? Or does it ever come at all? To me my golf game is ALL about confidence, when I'm playing my best I literally don't think about anything but...
  16. Puttin4Bird

All Square- Tiger Woods vs Steve Scott 1996 US Am Final

If you've got a few minutes....watch this! A great short film about the US Am finals between Tiger Woods and Steve Scott. http://www.golf.com/video/tiger-woods-steve-scott-and-1996-us-amateur Do you remember this match? What do you remember about it? I was lucky enough to play Pumpkin...
  17. Puttin4Bird

2020 Olympics in Tokyo U.S. Golf Team?

Alright, we've seen a lot of high praises of the return of golf for the 2016 Games in Rio. Even some of the guys who skipped are almost sounding like they regret it. Let's predict who's going to be on the 2020 U.S. team in Tokyo in 4 years. I'll go first with predictions bound to be very...
  18. Puttin4Bird

Energy Drinks & Shots

:beat-up: So it sure is a tasty Monster, I'm glad I opted for it this am! :wink:
  19. Puttin4Bird

Energy Drinks & Shots

You mind if I have a drink of your tasty beverage to wash this down?
  20. Puttin4Bird

Energy Drinks & Shots

First time.....not bad!
Back