Search results for query: *

1. theslflash689

How to do you golf....Ride or Walk(this includes the use of a cart/trolley) and which is better?

I walk and ride 50/50 depending on who I'm playing with and the course. When walking I probably push 75% of the time and carry the rest. Might change since I got a lighter bag now though. I prefer to walk when I can, I seem to play a little better too when doing so.
  2. theslflash689

Vessel VLS / Titleist Links Legend Water Bottle Holder

For anyone curious, my 24 oz Owala does fit. The holder is a little short, but it holds it firm enough that it doesn't fall out. The Player IV was a better fit, but I didn't want the extra size/weight. The large pocket also has a small mesh sleeve inside that I can put the bottle in also if it...
  3. theslflash689

Titleist TSR Drivers

First day playing my TSR2. I hit a few good drives and a few not so good drives, but the biggest thing I noticed are no balloon balls on mis hits and my directional misses were much tighter than with my old Epic Max. Still working it in, so hope to report back soon with more consistent results.
  4. theslflash689

What is your driver setup for ‘24

Just picked up a TSR2 8* opened to C1 7.25* with an AD DI 6S.
  5. theslflash689

I think they have some at a Golf Galaxy or PGA SS about 30-40 minutes away (if they’re still in stock) Just hard to get away with a kid 😂
  6. theslflash689

Does anyone know if the vessel VLS/Lux can hold a 24 oz Owala water bottle with no problem? Or is it a bit small for that? Im looking into either a VLS or Titleist Links Legend.
  7. theslflash689

Driver Shaft flex vs. Swing Speed

105-108ish. 60g S in most shafts
  8. theslflash689

WTB: Graphite Design AD DI 6S - Titleist Tip

Thanks! I’ll hold out for a DI, but if it doesn’t come along I’ll let you know!
  9. theslflash689

Titleist TSR Drivers

Which AD DI do you have in there?
  10. theslflash689

WTB: Graphite Design AD DI 6S - Titleist Tip

Looking for an AD DI 6S with a Titleist tip for TSR2 driver. Needs to play at least 45” long. Thanks!
  11. theslflash689

Titleist TSR Drivers

Coming from an Epic Max 9 (turned down to 8) with a Rogue Silver 130, which I’ve been struggling with since heel-toe misses shoot up my spin from 2300 to 2800-3100. I was fit into a TSR2 8 (at C1) with an AD DI 6. Picked up 5-7 yards carry, 10-15 total distance, but the mis hits I’ve gained...
  12. theslflash689

First Look: Cleveland RTX ZipCore Wedges

Anyone have more feedback on the DG Spinner TI shafts that come stock? Deciding on my set now. I'm currently playing Aerotech Steelfiber i110cw S, and trying to find a heavier steel option for the 54, 60 that will compliment my iron set.
  13. theslflash689

Footjoy Tour X vs Adidas Tour 360 XT

So I've tried both on extensively and they're a wash. The 360's seem to have hair slightly better fit, and amazing cushioning, but the Tour X has that low to the ground feeling and the best stability I've ever felt in a golf shoe. Any opinions on here from people who have either had both or...
  14. theslflash689

Spiked vs Spikeless?

Looking at the exact same shoes. Also contemplating the Tour 360 XT spiked.
  15. theslflash689

FS: Putters, a wedge and driver- help my get a new putter!

1) Never Compromise Milled Series 33.5"- see photos for condition- like new with a barely used NC grip and brand new headcover - $100 $80 shipped obo 2) Taylormade SLDR 14*, R Flex - hit about 15 balls on the range, like new condition with pristine headcover - $90 $60 shipped obo 3) Scotty...
  16. theslflash689

FS: Taylormade SLDR!!

Hey guys, I have a brand new in the wrapper TM SLDR 14* driver. Regular flex. Comes with everything, headcover, wrench. Not quite sure how to price it, so I'll start at $300 obo. PM for offers and questions.
  17. theslflash689

Reno / Tahoe Courses

Hi everyone. I am heading up to the Reno /Truckee area for 4 days of golf with my dad and brother. One of the days we plan to play 36 at either Old Greenwood in Truckee or Somersett Country Club in Reno. Just wondering if anyone has played either of these courses and which one would be worth a...
  18. theslflash689

PXI and KBS Tour Users...

I currently have the PXI 6.0 in my irons after playing with the KBS tour S for about a year. I feel like the PXI play a little more stout, but could that be an effect of it having a noticeably less active tip section? I saw one of Tom Wishon's charts, and it said that the PXI is softer at every...
  19. theslflash689

Diamana Ilima and Miyazaki Kusala White

Anyone hit these specifically in fairway woods that can give me a comparison?
  20. theslflash689

FS: TW13 size 9 and a Travis Matthew Shirt

Hey everyone. I have a pair of black TW13 Free's and a Travis Matthew shirt that I'm trying to move. All items are obo. The TW13's are size 9 wide. Only worn for a total of 3 riding rounds and 2 range sessions. SOLD! Travis Matthew Calistoga Shirt size large. Never been worn, only pulled out...
Back